IGNORED

Wigan FA cup

Finn balor

I'm not having a go at you because I admire your enthusiasm but this game has long gone. Even if we get an early goal Wigan can just sit deep and hold us off, Neville will surely give them acres of space going forward and as we've seen our defence is about as solid as second-hand mashed potato.

I'd love to be able to back Everton today but the only place we're heading is out of the cup.

so... nothing to lose. What do you do now Moyes?

If Neville isnt taken off, I might turn off. Felli in the midfield to get some control there (because the midfield is non-existant), Vic on, Barkley on (though it will be Naismith)....

I honestly dont care if we lost 3-0 now so long as we come out and try.

Wigan by far the better team, but its possible they will get complacent. Fuckin get out there and destroy them or dont come out of the tunnel.

He's not touched the ball because he's strolling about the fucking shop!!!!! What has he done when he's had it? a fucking shite back heel and when mirallas tried to play him in before he just kind of stuck a leg out and didnt get on the end of it when it was clearly within his reach@!!! Of course we know he is miles better, but hes been a fucking disgrace and shouldnt be on the pitch, same as neville! Felli's been involved in a lot of our bad play as well, just not as directiy as neville. Felli should have closed down the ball that was played up to Kone for the 2nd goal!

yeah theres an idea, lets not slate felli when he's shite. maybe he will stay? Get your head out his arse.

Where I have said he has done well? Felli has been poor, the whole fucking team has been poor but Felli can get us out of a hole whereas Neville wont and shouldnt have been on the pitch.

Felli has already been much more involved this 2nd half starting from deeper. Surprise surprise!

Where I have said he has done well? Felli has been poor, the whole fucking team has been poor but Felli can get us out of a hole whereas Neville wont and shouldnt have been on the pitch.

Felli has already been much more involved this 2nd half starting from deeper. Surprise surprise!

i never said you said he had done well, but everyone is slating neville and nothing about felli. Felli in this state isnt going to get us anything, simple as. Has he? hes still done sweet fuck all as far as i can see? oh wait he's had a shot...praise the fro! rolleyes.gif