IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

3 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I just don’t see why that can’t email and e-ticket to print at home for those that need one, unless there’s a problem with duplicates being sent to those with the card ticket.

That’s what I’ll be asking for. Send me a print at home ticket for the Southampton game and then send me my actual season ticket before the Burnley game. 

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

StevO, that’s a shocking way to treat customers, I’d be sorely tempted to fire an email to Denise, I’d be surprised if she knew that was going on.

I don’t quite understand how they aren’t doing anything or even communicating. There will be thousands of season ticket holder’s who haven’t received their cards, there are loads of them on Twitter. All of the comments coming out of the club are about mobile tickets. Even the emails they have sent us tells us what to do “if you opted for a mobile ticket” but no comment at all on what to do if you have ordered a season card and not received it. There are barely any mentions of it from the club at all. There have been the occasional thing mentioned on the local radio, that I only know of from TT, and other things that fans have been told by the club and they have posted it online. 
It’s ridiculous. 
Im now chasing the club to find out what to do, because if I don’t how do I get in the ground on Saturday. I just don’t understand how they haven’t made any comments at all. 

I just got a reply on Twitter to me saying that I was on the phone for six hours. “Apologies for the inconvenience, you can pick up a paper ticket tomorrow (afternoon) or Saturday”

I think I’m even more pissed off than I was before. I can get to the box office tomorrow morning, but not the afternoon. Can’t get there on Saturday before 2:30 as I need to look after my daughter in the morning. Imagine how bad the box office will be at 2:30 on Saturday. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I feel so sorry for you, Steve. The club have royally fucked up all over the shop with this. 

It wouldn’t be so bad if they just sent an email last week to say there was an issue with the cards. Instead there are a few thousand fans like myself who just don’t know what’s going on. 
If I had the spare time to go down to club and wait in a queue for a couple of hours on Saturday I would, but I don’t. It seems like the worst possible solution when they could email us all one off tickets as a last resort. 

10 hours ago, StevO said:

I’ve emailed Denise. Not sure it’ll help. 

Well I really hope it does help you and everyone else who’s  in the same situation, the assumption that we can all drop what we’re doing and go to the ground is a joke. The guy who sits next to me, lives in Kent and has a 6 hour journey each way, many more will be in a similar position.

10 hours ago, StevO said:

So I’ve decided to just not go to work for a couple of hours this morning, just got to Goodison now. Queues half way down Goodison road, not as bad as I expected. But it’s not moving very fast. 

When I was down there this morning the box office agreed they would send me print at home tickets as I can’t get there early tomorrow or go back this afternoon. 

Anyone surprised that they didn’t send them?

33 minutes ago, StevO said:

When I was down there this morning the box office agreed they would send me print at home tickets as I can’t get there early tomorrow or go back this afternoon. 

Anyone surprised that they didn’t send them?

I think they’re trying to tell you something, Steve.