IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Threatening and/or violent behaviour? Missed that, just saw a lot of very happy people celebrating.

That'll be the fan that goaded Vieira.

Bit of a piss take that they decided there would be no charge for him despite actually attacking someone but are charging the club. Our fan shouldn't have got in his face but he shouldn't have reacted and should have been charged.

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

Threatening and/or violent behaviour? Missed that, just saw a lot of very happy people celebrating.

I feel that this is a “seen to be doing” charge by the FA. Coming onto the pitch after the game finishes is one thing but coming on during a game opens us up to player safety issues. Also factor in what happened when players were attacked at other grounds and you get this kinda stuff. City should also get charged especially because of the goal posts being broken (that could do serious damage). 

6 hours ago, barryj said:

Anyone log into the twitter spaces? 

Indeed.  When they started up during last season they were quality.  Lately everyone just argues about the 27 campaign and everyone is looking for follows for their ITKs.  Sadly, whoever shouts loudest gets to talk to the longest.  Needs more moderation.  Feel like they should take longer breaks between them yet I still listen in every time I see one...  We all know we are a mess.  Everton aren't we.

4 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Indeed.  When they started up during last season they were quality.  Lately everyone just argues about the 27 campaign and everyone is looking for follows for their ITKs.  Sadly, whoever shouts loudest gets to talk to the longest.  Needs more moderation.  Feel like they should take longer breaks between them yet I still listen in every time I see one...  We all know we are a mess.  Everton aren't we.

I’ve been on a couple but logged in yesterday to hear a very long and angry rant about his season ticket, something about him going to prison and his son. I logged out and went back 10 mins later ms it was the same person still going 😳 Maybe I got unlucky with my timing but there was an audience of nearly a thousand people which completely shocked me. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

I’ve been on a couple but logged in yesterday to hear a very long and angry rant about his season ticket, something about him going to prison and his son. I logged out and went back 10 mins later ms it was the same person still going 😳 Maybe I got unlucky with my timing but there was an audience of nearly a thousand people which completely shocked me. 

Yeah he went on forever / was one of the main speakers.  I checked in and out a bunch.  When anyone tried to stop him he would just say 'Let me finish' and people were polite about it.

17 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Yeah he went on forever / was one of the main speakers.  I checked in and out a bunch.  When anyone tried to stop him he would just say 'Let me finish' and people were polite about it.

Have zero idea what you guys are discussing, can someone enlighten me?

57 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Have zero idea what you guys are discussing, can someone enlighten me?

Bunch of Evertonians chatting it up in Spaces.  Sorta been a regular thing for a bit. Spaces is a way to have live audio conversations on Twitter with a large group.  Some fans on twitter have been hosting and then folks can join and request to speak.  Rafa basically drove people into doing their own group therapy, haha.

I do like seeing Tom and Dom together on things like this, both seem like good down to earth lads that just love a laugh together.

Admittedly they don't look like regular down to earth lads so much when you see them out in their own gear but lets leave that to the DCL thread!!!

46 minutes ago, StevO said:

Glad it’s not on mine. Don’t like them. But yeah, bit shit. Get your deals done early. 

They're mouldy bollock sweat, but people are buying replica shirts which are now no longer replicas. Easy fix though I guess. 

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

They're mouldy bollock sweat, but people are buying replica shirts which are now no longer replicas. Easy fix though I guess. 

I saw a guy on Twitter today who was printing Stake.com logos to iron on to kids shirts to make them look like the ones the players had. The one he had a photo of looked legit, but that’s not really the point.