IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

So.. apparently the Vibrac loan has been repaid with a loan from a JG Funding. Not confirmed yet.

I mentioned that in the Stones thread, it was ignored for the most part. The Vibrac loan term was about to run out, so I was thinking his sale would pay that off....but no, another loan in its place.

I mentioned that in the Stones thread, it was ignored for the most part. The Vibrac loan term was about to run out, so I was thinking his sale would pay that off....but no, another loan in its place.

In the same way our commercial deals go slightly up each time, maybe each time we pay off a loan with a new loan that loan has a slightly lower interest rate.

If it's anything like the commercial deals it'll only be a pitiful difference, but it's a result, let's shout about it!

I need a drink.

In the same way our commercial deals go slightly up each time, maybe each time we pay off a loan with a new loan that loan has a slightly lower interest rate.

If it's anything like the commercial deals it'll only be a pitiful difference, but it's a result, let's shout about it!

I need a drink.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a lower interest rate. If the outstanding balance on the original loan is extended over a new loan period then the repayments will be less. It doesn't reduce the cost, it helps the cash flow.

add it to the list, Robbie.

Seriously, when a CEO and previous employee of one of (if not actual) the biggest auditing firms can't spot a pyramid scheme, you've got to ask serious questions....

The Echo have reported it now - two whole weeks after we did. B)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fc-suspend-relations-sponsor-9950032

Where are you getting February 2016 from?

Thought it would have been posted by now but the new Creed trailer with Tony Bellew is up.

The "Main Event/Fight" is taking place in Goodison Park. With Everton crest ablaze on Tony's character's chest. Crowd full of Everton merch.

CO76RymWwAAiLg6.jpg

Right, now, THIS is the PERFECT platform for some commercial/merch opportunities. We may, as a result of the film, gain some admiring glances. Let's hope the club have a marketing strategy that embraces this opportunity. GOAL was the last major release that featured clubs, they gained huge followings from non-sport fans off the back of the film.

Lets do this Everton. It's all been done for you. Embrace the opportunity.

Edited by tenaciousj