Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Hard to choose, nobody had a blinding game, but everyone did enough.

I was impressed by Colemans defensive duties today but the same cant be said about him going forward.

Gibson did a great job and deserved that very very lucky goal he got!

I went for Anichebe though as he has really started to come into the team as of late. If he continues this way he could be a great player for Everton next season.

Mirallas annoyed me today.

I had to get that last point in there because I know he's a LOT better than the performance he gave today.

Edited by AidanLewis

I don't think anyone stood out as amazing to be honest. Everyone seemed to just do their individual jobs and that seemed to be enough.

For this reason it's hard to pick a winner. Everyone played well apart from Osman & Pienaar who were shocking. Coleman was irritating going forward in the first 45 too, he couldn't do a bloody thing right.

I went with Howard in the end. He made some top drawer saves to keep us in the game as had QPR gone 1-0 up it could have been very different. Big Vic deserves a mention for his work-rate and I thought Mirallas was his usual (amazing) self.

Edit: Who voted for Coleman? I'd be interested to see what reasons that person has as I thought he had a pretty piss poor game. I don't mean this in a sarcastic/offensive way either, I'm just curious to hear other views.

Edited by Zoo

We'll need to replace Pienaar next season I think. I'm not sure if this is just a bad spell of form or if he's really starting to not be good enough anymore.

The latter IMO. He's still good enough to demand a little bit of cash so for me we should be looking at moving him on before he becomes useless.

The latter IMO. He's still good enough to demand a little bit of cash so for me we should be looking at moving him on before he becomes useless.

I think we should stick with him, teams are on to the Baines / Piennar combination and are overloading on the left to nullify it, once the Mirallas/Coleman partnership has had time to flourish they wont be able to do that

Surely we could replace that though? I see your point but surely with the Fellaini + Pienaar money we could buy a left winger that is just as good as Mirallas. I'm sure Baines can form a combination with more than just Steven so I don't think we should be keeping him if its obvious he's starting to fade.

Edit: Who voted for Coleman? I'd be interested to see what reasons that person has as I thought he had a pretty piss poor game. I don't mean this in a sarcastic/offensive way either, I'm just curious to hear other views.

First half he was one of our best players imo, defensively solid and the only one looking to get the ball forward.

Went with Vic, always dreamt that one day Anichebe would be what he is developing into, only in those dreams he was playing along side James Vaughan.

Used to think that partnership would have been two good for most opponents, wasn't to be, but I still think Victor will get even better.

Coleman had the most successful tackles and over 80% passing success, not sure how that could constitute as a 'piss poor game'. He's been playing well this season imo, he's stepped up when we've needed it when both Neville and Hibbert were out

Coleman had the most successful tackles and over 80% passing success, not sure how that could constitute as a 'piss poor game'. He's been playing well this season imo, he's stepped up when we've needed it when both Neville and Hibbert were out

I didn't say he hasn't been playing well this season. Defensively Coleman was brilliant as always but going forward he couldn't do anything right. To get MOTM you need to shine at all aspects of the game not just defending.

I didn't say he hasn't been playing well this season. Defensively Coleman was brilliant as always but going forward he couldn't do anything right. To get MOTM you need to shine at all aspects of the game not just defending.

got to agree..countless times he couldn't control the ball and completely missed it once or twice..just wasn't happening for him