IGNORED

West Haaaaaaaaaaaaam

Finn balor

Was this game moved to a Sunday or was it always like that? Anyway, I expect us to finish off our last home game in style. I'm hoping we go all out to win and do just that.

I'd be happy with 2-0. Jelavic to finally score to put him in the good books for next season.

Guest rusty747

Am I dreaming? Chelsea to beat Spurs on Wednesday. We beat Whu and Stoke batter Spurs to leave us going into the final game 2 points behind Spurs. Spurs last game is v Sunderland who may well still be battling relegation and just might nick a point. The big question the is can we nick a 0-1 at Chelsea and still pip Spurs to fifth on goal difference. I know- I am dreaming but I'm an Evertonian and can't give up.

I think we will beat Whu 2-0 btw.

I think we're going to get beat at the weekend. With Moyes in full negotiation with Manchester United is he really going to be giving his all at Finch Farm? I think that Moyes will give a motivational speech at the start of his last home game and that is all - I can't see him going into the game with a solid game plan.

A nothing match really. But i expect a comfy win. We are are keeping clean sheets but not scoring many. Betting suggests 1-0 im going for 4-0 Ossie,Felli 2, Vic

If it isn't one - then it's the other - and vice versa

No fan of the opposition, second most disliked club side behind Liverpool and all we need is a draw to finish above the latter right ?

Should be manageable, they've got an awful record at Goodison Park and already would have booked their summer vacations after another lacklustre and uneventful season, and mandatory worry about a relegation, with nothing to play for. Moyes last Goodison game as manager with a poignant occasion for all involved, and the team will want to put on a display, so the result of this, with the opposition in question, seems safe enough. Can't see much of a fight from them or beyond a home victory to give Moyes the send-off he deserves.

Everton 3 opposition 0

Looking forward to the game today. Question: Did anyone previously use the website liveonlinefooty or Bit Scores until it got shut down? I was gutted cause all the games were shown and the quality was excellent. Does anyone know of a similar website now where you pay for the streams to get the quality? Thanks.

Looking forward to the game today. Question: Did anyone previously use the website liveonlinefooty or Bit Scores until it got shut down? I was gutted cause all the games were shown and the quality was excellent. Does anyone know of a similar website now where you pay for the streams to get the quality? Thanks.

yup, but were not supposed to post links ;) Its been reincarnated though!

Howard, Jagielka ©, Baines, Gibson, Mirallas, Distin, Osman. Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Anichebe.

Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jelavic, Oviedo, Naismith, Barkley.

Jaaskelainen, Demel, O'Brien, Collins, Reid, O'Neil, Diame, Nolan ©, Collison, Jarvis, Carroll