IGNORED

Anderson

Gibson was not the fittest most played bloke in the world and he looks like a potential captain now.

Theres obviously something there, man u payed 20 mil for him 6 years ago. He is only 25, if he gets regular matches he will still be worth more than 7 mil in a couple of years time. Sell him on then, get the money back.

Gibson was not the fittest most played bloke in the world and he looks like a potential captain now.

Theres obviously something there, man u payed 20 mil for him 6 years ago. He is only 25, if he gets regular matches he will still be worth more than 7 mil in a couple of years time. Sell him on then, get the money back.

Agree with this logic, he has shown glimpses for being a good player but is very injury prone.

Nothing to do with fitness, Gibson always had a mean shot on him and could clearly pass the ball, i remember him scoring a few crackers for United when he got into the team. Anderson has always looked very very average imo and has always struggled for form and fitness.

Edited by Simon

Nothing to do with fitness, Gibson always had a mean shot on him and could clearly pass the ball, i remember him scoring a few crackers for United when he got into the team. Anderson has always looked very very average imo and has always struggled for form and fitness.

He has not really been given a chance at Man U though.

Guest blueboy122

I think he is a very technical and gifted player and personally think he would be a great box to box midfeilder.

98 games played for United(according to wiki) that's a fair chance to me, maybe im wrong? just my view :)

98 games in 6 years. Jeez how does he do it?

:D

It was actually more than I expected but still not that many really. How many from start? How many of those games are cup games against nothing opponents? Etc or are they all PL with him in the starting 11?

Half that price and I would take a chance on him. If they arent willing to go to that price then loan him for a season with a £5-7mil clause at the end and lets see what he can do. I have seen him play very well at times, but far too inconsistently. Having said that he has barely stayed in the side for longer than a couple of games so it can be hard to maintain a level of form.

Edited by Bailey

He will be on huge wages and seems to me one of those players happy to be on the fringe of a club getting big wages. Don't get the feeling he has the appetite (ahem) for a modern day midfielder. Not for me.

Guest Nikica

He's not even a centre midfielder. If you guys want him with the idea of playing him there I don't agree it's good logic. He's an AM. Why Ferguson tried to change him I donno.

• 5 months later...