IGNORED

Jelavic to be top prem scorer

Memmaclub

i'm on him at 150/1 each way (4places) but it all depends if he keeps up his preseason form. He will have competition for his place with Kone though.

Realistically there are plenty of people with a better chance but 150/1 isn't a bad price at all.

I did a little on Mirallas at 300/1 as I fancy he'll get plenty though really he's not going to end up top scorer.

Jelavic as top EPL scorer ? Can the author pass on some of that Prozac (or is it illegal substances) in this general direction.

I don't think Jelavic will even be top scorer at Everton, never mind the whole damn league, but still have faith in him that he can replicate his early form when we first acquired him, and get at defenses a lot more than we witnessed last season for the most part.

Has done well in pre-season, and he does have the capabilities, so hopefully under Martinez he can flourish a little more or come out of himself, and can go on another run and get back that early promising form we know he does possess.

Dont be so dilluded mate. Realistically, I think Jelly is capeable of 15-20 this season on form, however, he's facing a lot of competition from Anichebe and Kone. And like Droobie said, I think Mirallas will finish top scorer, he's really the only player in the side that can score from a moment of magic, weather he's having a good game or not.

Dont be so dilluded mate. Realistically, I think Jelly is capeable of 15-20 this season on form, however, he's facing a lot of competition from Anichebe and Kone. And like Droobie said, I think Mirallas will finish top scorer, he's really the only player in the side that can score from a moment of magic, weather he's having a good game or not.

I don't see what difference the weather has in anything or what Mirallas may produce. This is a soccer player, not a racehourse.

Gave this a little more thought, and decided that I expect Jelavic to achieve double figures by end of season, being a hit and miss again in equal measure, but scorer of some crucial goals, but once again, won't even be top scorer for this club alone. Believe the last player at this club was Lineker in '86 who was the leagues highest scorer, and we've never come close since, so don't expect any change soon.

What's your thoughts. I think jelly has the skills to give us an amazing season he could be the difference between mid table and Europe.

What's your thoughts. I think jelly has the skills to give us an amazing season he could be the difference between mid table and Europe.

I may be causing trouble here, but didn't you pick us to have a relegation struggle and Martinez to be sacked by midseason? So you expect us to have the top scorer in the league, but be in a relegation battle? Did I miss us signing Ray Charles and Stephen Hawking to play as our defenders?

I may be causing trouble here, but didn't you pick us to have a relegation struggle and Martinez to be sacked by midseason? So you expect us to have the top scorer in the league, but be in a relegation battle? Did I miss us signing Ray Charles and Stephen Hawking to play as our defenders?

No you're not, and Yes, he did.

People can be fickle sometimes, but can only reiterate that there's no chance in hell Jelavic will be top league scorer. As one train of thought, probably about the same chance we have, that this time will suffer a relegation. That in, none at all.

Jelavic does seem to be a different player this season from watching the pre season games. Maybe it is because he isn't running around like a headless chicken to keep hold of the ball, Martinez doesn't want his strikers to run out energy and makes them run when needed. To answer to your question, Jelavic will not get top goal scorer but he will score us 10-15 goals this season...

He isn't in the same league as RVP, Aguero.

Jelly may get 15 goals, maybe putting himself among the likes of Lambert, Carroll, Anelka. There will be the likes of suarez, aguero, RVP in the 25 plus bracket i'm afraid.

I think we will get alot of goals from mirallas and barkley. Both above 10.

It will be interesting to see how Barkley plays against a top team....He played well against Arsenal last season but to see if he would have a good game like he did against Norwich is to put him to the test again Tottenham, City, Chelsea who arguably have the best midfield in the league.

It will be interesting to see how Barkley plays against a top team....He played well against Arsenal last season but to see if he would have a good game like he did against Norwich is to put him to the test again Tottenham, City, Chelsea who arguably have the best midfield in the league.

To be honest as long as he adopts the same mindset I have no issues. When he was marked tight he moved the ball on quickly and made himself available with smart movement. It was a mature performance. The most impressive thing was the athleticism, he can move and is strong - against most opponents they will have found him a tough task to deal with.

To be honest as long as he adopts the same mindset I have no issues. When he was marked tight he moved the ball on quickly and made himself available with smart movement. It was a mature performance. The most impressive thing was the athleticism, he can move and is strong - against most opponents they will have found him a tough task to deal with.

Do you think he will get more starting appearances if Gibson is fit? Or do you reckon it will Fellaini, Gibson and Osman playing more and Barkley coming on early in the second half?

Do you think he will get more starting appearances if Gibson is fit? Or do you reckon it will Fellaini, Gibson and Osman playing more and Barkley coming on early in the second half?

When Gibson is fit then I believe it will be Osman who is dropped, with Gibson and Felli supporting Ross that will be much more solid.