IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

The problem with last years one (for me) was it was just a little too different. I think that was the major contributor in the build up of hate. Yes it did look a little amateurish, like it had been knocked up in a couple if hours. But as I say by the end of the season it had grown on me and was fine.

The problem with last years one (for me) was it was just a little too different. I think that was the major contributor in the build up of hate. Yes it did look a little amateurish, like it had been knocked up in a couple if hours. But as I say by the end of the season it had grown on me and was fine.

Fair enough. I was hoping that would happen but never came about :lol:

For me it always looked fat. And for a modern day sports team fat should not come to mind.

I liked the tower on last years as it was more accurate, though I think this years badge looks more professional even if it is a bit busy.

There wasn't much of a vote though, as the options were pretty limited in my opinion.

We have this badge for another nine years at least, so I'm alright with it for now.

As I said, I realise this'll be a minority opinion.

Just looks to me like someone has gone shape (check), tower (check), motto (check), wreathes (check), name & date (check & check) and drawn a rough draught; then thought, that'll do. Zero design effort, awful.

That's exactly what happened! If anyone completed the fans pre badge questionnaire then there was never going to be a new fresh innovative badge. Cause the questions weren't shaped that way. They all involved questions such as on a scale 1-5 how important is the shield, the tower, the name, nil satis etc etc. Therefore it was always going to be a mish mash of the most important things to fans. My opinion is this was wrong and has led to the badge we have now. However, don't mind it, but I didn't dislike last years either, but what a waste of time and money for something I could have designed.