IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

Crest vote ends Tuesday night, and already have tops with new crest on by Thursday morning?

How long does it take to put a crest on one shirt? I think a good days work is plenty of time.

Badge is not too offensive. Its got the Everton name in the crest which is the main marketing aim of changing the crest to start with, it got a fairly traditional look. It's not ground breaking, but guessing by the voting most people prefer traditional over radical overhaul. No big suprise really as radical change isn't going to float that may peoples boat.

How long does it take to put a crest on one shirt? I think a good days work is plenty of time.

Badge is not too offensive. Its got the Everton name in the crest which is the main marketing aim of changing the crest to start with, it got a fairly traditional look. It's not ground breaking, but guessing by the voting most people prefer traditional over radical overhaul. No big suprise really as radical change isn't going to float that may peoples boat.

Id rather say people chose the lesser of 3 poor designs myself. Think Ten or Romey mentioned it earlier, its like the club decided in advance they wanted that one, so put 2 crap options along side it.

Its better than the current one, it covers the criteria for the change in the first place and it looks ok. Suppose Im content :unsure:

I voted A. Not because I thought it was a brilliant, inavative, fresh or well designed, but purely the best of a mediocre bunch. Semi happy with the outcome. With regards to choice C getting a small percentage I'm not at all surprised. Most opinions I've seen on other media outlets had A head and shoulders above the rest. Must admit I'm a little disappointed with the total number of votes cast.

Most opinions I've seen on other media outlets had A head and shoulders above the rest.

Because people don't like change and it was the closest to the old one. Complete cop out for me; I thought the whole idea was to modernise and we've just gone back to virtually what we had before.

I'd be happier keeping this years personally....though I realise that's a minority viewpoint.

I'm not going to jizz my pants but it could have been a lot worse. I feel totally de-flated after the whole event to be honest, I'm really un-happy with what's going on behind the scenes at Everton. If they can't get a badge right how the hell are we supposed to become a successful football club for the future? I can just see it now, vote 'A', 'B' or 'C' to see which sponsorship deal we sign.

• 8 months later...

Well, it begins. The new "Access Everton" app came out today, and with it the first showing of the crest since it was revealed.

Slightly surprised they haven't put it on the downloadable fixture lists that were released today.

Been on quite a lot of merchandise in the shop for a week or so now; eg

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_details.aspx?pid=143798

Not too keen on the new badge. Too much going on in a small space. Last season's was fine to me. I'm not someone who is that bothered by 'tradition' as I fully accept that things move on and have to change. That's life, and by nature we evolve.

But I support the club. Everything else is secondary.

Bit late, but that's my 5p worth!!!

Not too keen on the new badge. Too much going on in a small space. Last season's was fine to me. I'm not someone who is that bothered by 'tradition' as I fully accept that things move on and have to change. That's life, and by nature we evolve.

But I support the club. Everything else is secondary.

Bit late, but that's my 5p worth!!!

Last seasons badge grew on me. New one looks out of proportion.