IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

I really don't think number one will win. It's the only one I defo won't vote for, it's two or three for me. Seeing them in different places on the site is making me think number two. I think I'll be having lots of changes of mind before I actually vote.

Number two looks better in the reverse colours for me.

I think number 1 will walk it Steve, just look at the number of people wanting it on the official facebook page. I think it's more to do with it being closest to 2012's design than being good in its own right though.

Sorry! On the OS it has a couple of pages dedicated to each design, on each page they show representations of said design that show mockups in 'on' different formats.

Shirt mockup.

Stadium mockup.

Literature mockup.

Digital mockup.

Reversed colours mockup.

Video mockup.

The reversed colours on 1 & 3 look better than the originals but they don't show the reversed colour version on the shirt.

If it doesn't take long, could you throw the 'white' reversed design of number 3, onto a shirt please?

I think number 1 will walk it Steve, just look at the number of people wanting it on the official facebook page. I think it's more to do with it being closest to 2012's design than being good in its own right though.

Yep. Which is a travesty.

It's why 3 gets my vote. It covers the design brief, looks fresh and has had 'some' thought put into it.

Shame the mess that is number 1 will win, based on its close resemblance to the previous badge.

Sorry! On the OS it has a couple of pages dedicated to each design, on each page they show representations of said design that show mockups in 'on' different formats.

Shirt mockup.

Stadium mockup.

Literature mockup.

Digital mockup.

Reversed colours mockup.

Video mockup.

The reversed colours on 1 & 3 look better than the originals but they don't show the reversed colour version on the shirt.

If it doesn't take long, could you throw the 'white' reversed design of number 3, onto a shirt please?

ghghg.png

Well that's been a waste of time. 3 designs mixed and matched together from the surveys we all completed. I wish I hadn't completed the survey now and forced them into being creative. I hope the club are made to realise their mistake .................Again! Another vote in 6 months after we put it up to tenure on Blue Peter and little Tim aged 4 wins.

Shirt mockup.

Stadium mockup.

Literature mockup.

Digital mockup.

Reversed colours mockup.

Video mockup.

ghghg.png

actually looks much better with the colours inverted

I'm going to bed....I suspect I'm already asleep and having a bad dream anyway. Hopefully the morning will confirm this.

Damn :(.

Think I'm being swayed by the case for number three....but I still don't like them. However, like I said in the thread about the current one, once it's familiar it'll be OK.

apparently Im not allowed a vote with my customer number :(

Words will be had!

Mike was right. You needed to have a customer number before the 17th Sep, which stops people registering etc just to vote.

To be honest, I'm glad they've done it this way, as now any voting will be done by match goers etc, which I feel is important.

Addiing amber into 3 makes it look a lot better again.

If you change the 'beard' to amber - looks better.

If you change the shield edges to amber, looks a lot better.

Should have had 9 options. 3 colour variations to accompany the design options. So not to vote on but to show the variants. THEN go into a second round of voting for the colours.

Edit - This is what I meant. (excuse the efforts, i'm using WORD).

Options_zps1e281ee7.png

Edited by tenaciousj

Mike was right. You needed to have a customer number before the 17th Sep, which stops people registering etc just to vote.

To be honest, I'm glad they've done it this way, as now any voting will be done by match goers etc, which I feel is important.

Ive had mine since 2006 at least though!