IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

It's similar to Inter Milan. I like it. One thing I would change is the tower, I'd remove the lower part of it so that the slope is the base of the tower.

I like that idea. Have the tower curve with the rest of the design? It would also make the tower a little shorter, which would be more realistic anyway.

I thought it a little boisterous, loud or even conspicuous at first, or at least not appropriate, and then after a few moments, kind of warmed to it a little or reached some level of satisfaction. I guess that wouldn't be such a bad design to have after some initial skepticism. Viewing it once more, you could do a lot worse than go with that, but whatever occurs there has to be a marked improvement on what they last presented.

Just thought I'd share with you a couple of rough sketches I did regarding my thoughts on a new crest for the club below. I tried to keep a lot of old elements (i.e. the old font, tower, NSNO) as I felt they either are or have become important parts of Everton's history and the crest. The idea of using the River Mersey intrigues me, so decided to add it into the second image. (Apologies for the crests looking generally rubbish, especially the wreath elements :P )

f5ej.pngt8c3.png

Also coloured in the Mersey River crest to see how it would look (still undecided on how to colour it personally though).

dxbs.pngxmrf.png

I'm shite with Photoshop but I had an idea just know that could work. Remember the badge below? From the 100 years season. What if we replaced Dixie with the tower, 'Top flight football' with 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' and the completely take the ribbon away (or use it to display the word 'Everton').

Thoughts?

Everton-100-Years.jpg