IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

If I had to vote it would be the 1st. I like the 3rd but it looks cheap. The "wrap-around" effect on the Everton below the tower looks like something from clipart in Windows 95.

All of them are better than the current logo however, and I still haven't seen any fan-made logos I prefer to these three, despite everyone claiming otherwise.

Edited by Mike21

I saw this on facebook minutes ago and I thought it was some joke at first. Seriously? Complaints about the current badge, months of listening to the fans etc and this is the best they can come up with?

Number 1 will probably win I suppose. It looks pretty much like our previous badge, the difference being it looks much less modern (which I though was the point of a badge change).

Number 2 no thanks.

Number 3 will probably get my vote, as it's the less shite out of the 3 imo. Seriously hate that thing at the bottom though.

Everton showing clearly that they don't give a fuck what the fans think.

They've already got us hooked, Av, we're never going anywhere, but this redesign is aimed at any potential new fans. That's why Everton being part of the badge is a necessity to the club.

So, you're right, they don't give a fuck, they know they've got us. Rightly or wrongly.

Everton showing clearly that they don't give a fuck what the fans think.

Sarcasm? Don't really see why it's necessary.

I think it's fair to be disappointed after seeing the options we've been given. The club seem to have done their best to listen to the fans, unfortunately that doesn't seem to have translated into the designs. Maybe they employ poor deisgners, I don't know, but those are average at best. I also don't see anything wrong with people "moaning" when the current badge was unveiled by the way. It's an aberration. But each to their own...

Wow. I'm actually a little appalled.

I genuinely can't believe that some "design" agency has been paid to come up with those.

Avin's were better.

All of the fan efforts have been better.

Number 1 is some Chinese cheap imitation of the original badge.

Number 2 looks like an awful version of the current one.

Number 3 is my lesser of three shitters. I'd chose that one, based on the fact it looks the most 'professional'

All in all. Terrible.

Actually looking again, they've not 'thought' about those designs at all.

No love's been put into them.

They are just "end products" from a criteria list.

Any computer could have created them randomly using 'key' elements. Shocking.

Actually prefer the current one.

At least some effort was made towards fucking the badge up. These don't look like they've bothered to even fuck it up.

All of the badges on this seasons shirt can be seen on Alan Myers Twitter;

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERS1

Jesus christ, why do they have to be so fucking big? I really liked that circular design based on the Inter one. I would have really liked something similar to that, preferably something that wasn't as clear a rip off but a similar design.

All of the badges on this seasons shirt can be seen on Alan Myers Twitter;

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERS1

Jesus christ, why do they have to be so fucking big? I really liked that circular design based on the Inter one. I would have really liked something similar to that, preferably something that wasn't as clear a rip off but a similar design.

I think I know which circular design you're referring too, and that badge was miles ahead of these badges. Is have to go with three as it has the more "modern" look

Sarcasm? Don't really see why it's necessary.

I think it's fair to be disappointed after seeing the options we've been given. The club seem to have done their best to listen to the fans, unfortunately that doesn't seem to have translated into the designs. Maybe they employ poor deisgners, I don't know, but those are average at best. I also don't see anything wrong with people "moaning" when the current badge was unveiled by the way. It's an aberration. But each to their own...

Not sarcasm at all mate. I'm serious. They haven't took anything on board from the fans. Any choices regarding the survey were manipulated votes from a forced selection, and nothing to do with fans. They've dictated throughout and made it look like they have consulted us, but it's bollocks.

It's insulting to think that is the best professional designers could come up with, especially given the inspiration from thousands of fan designs.

Not happy at all, and certainly in no mood for sarcasm.

Not sarcasm at all mate. I'm serious. They haven't took anything on board from the fans. Any choices regarding the survey were manipulated votes from a forced selection, and nothing to do with fans. They've dictated throughout and made it look like they have consulted us, but it's bollocks.

It's insulting to think that is the best professional designers could come up with, especially given the inspiration from thousands of fan designs.

Not happy at all, and certainly in no mood for sarcasm.

Fair enough, thought it might have been because of your previous comment about the moaning, I mean a degree of moaning should be expected after this whole process!

From the mock ups on the current shirt I'm thinking number three. That ribbon on the first one just kills it for me. Looks shit like the one on main stand.

Just knock the little chin off the third one and I would actually like it.

Agreed.

Number 1 WILL win, by a landslide.

I definitely think number 3. Incorporates modern and traditional styles. Loses this clumsy, fat shield for something more dynamic. Number 2 is outright horrendous. Number is a get out of jail card IMO.

And ironically, goes against the original design brief.

3 but it won't even come close.

Fair enough, thought it might have been because of your previous comment about the moaning, I mean a degree of moaning should be expected after this whole process!

Most level headed folk accepted the reasons for change. Others used the changes to fuel their ongoing agenda against the club, and certain sites became platforms for a little shit stirring, and they're the 'moaners' that I was referring to. Again, not sarcasm, but more a recognition of Karma.

I didn't like the new badge, but then again, I tried to create a few myself and not everybody liked those either, so you have to put your own individual preferences aside. Why fuck around implementing aspects of the badge that were taken away for reasons of reproduction?

It makes it seem a little farcical.

Why go back to a silly slanted helter-skelter again? Why use the same silly shield and colours that were clearly unpopular?

They sat fans voted on a shield. We didn't. We voted from the choices that were offered, and those choices should have been elected; not dictated.

I really don't think number one will win. It's the only one I defo won't vote for, it's two or three for me. Seeing them in different places on the site is making me think number two. I think I'll be having lots of changes of mind before I actually vote.

Number two looks better in the reverse colours for me.