IGNORED

Upcoming crest announcement (2014/15 onwards)

Louis

Thought the last 2 questions were a bit daft, asking how long we've been supporting the club and where we currently live. In doing so I feel as though they'll probably disregard the opinions of anyone outside of Europe and also whoever hasn't been a long time supporter of the club for whatever reason.

@TheKrow - I really like that. I like the shield a lot for badges, but I'd like to see other concepts. Honestly, I'd really love it if Everton narrowed it down to 3-5 choices, and then let us vote on it. It would really reiterate that we are "the people's club". Doubt it would happen, but just an idea.

Noproblem, TheKrow, or should that be TheMagpie taking my silver? ;)

I think it makes more sense to have the tower reduced in size if the text is to go at the top. Although, personally I don't think the club name being on the badge. I stole the wreath from the Fred Perry logo.

The one Matt posted is also my favourite too. I don't think the text is necessary though and I'd lower the tower slightly so that the peak of the tower meets.the point where the wreaths would reach if they continued all the way around.

I can't do renditions like you lads can. But my idea if you include a liver bird is to do one with outspread wings over the top of the shield shape.

stock-illustration-6109303-eagle-with-sh

Everton badge in the middle Nil Satis Nisi Optimum underneath

PS why not use the name Everton Towers?

Edit: the Americans would love this version:

13026107-wild-eagle-upon-the-shield.jpg

No offense mate, but I am American, and I hate that bottom crest. Reminds me of a tattoo I might see on the chest of an overweight woman riding a Harley Davidson.

I can't do renditions like you lads can. But my idea if you include a liver bird is to do one with outspread wings over the top of the shield shape.

stock-illustration-6109303-eagle-with-sh

Everton badge in the middle Nil Satis Nisi Optimum underneath

PS why not use the name Everton Towers?

Edit: the Americans would love this version:

13026107-wild-eagle-upon-the-shield.jpg

It would be better if there were guns in it, or fast food pictures... Maybe a shrine to George W. Bush somewhere in the crest. :happy:

Is it just me that thinks that the liver-bird is a big no? It's been the symbol of Liverpool FC for as long as I can remember and just wouldn't look right on the Everton badge. The main focal point of our badge should be the tower.

Liverpool not Liverpool's redshite. Two birds on the building, enough for each club.

Liverpool FC. Kopite, redshite, Norwegians, Shankley, Shankley Gates, 5 times, wools, "next year", inappropriate use of the word bitter, 4% lager drinkers, fickle, hypocrites, rag readers, full kit wankers, YNWA, scarf waving false atmosphere, delusional, blind racist idiots...

For me, the Mersey is the symbol of Liverpool, hence why I thought we should use it before the reds do.

Fair enough, I actually thought of the water from which includes both, but would be hard to incorporate into a badge. Swayed to the Liver bird as its already part of the clubs heritage.

ahh full kit wankers..saw one of them the other day in chorley :lol:

Take a snap and shame them on twitter via 4thOfficial. Remember the first time I got the train to Lime st when they had a game on, thought there was a comedy sketch being filmed. Their fans are proper walnuts.