IGNORED

Funny Footballer's Names.

Was aware of the significance of the word, as is the first response, but above all else, I don't find soccer players with names some may determine, or recognize, as womens genitalia, overly amusing. As with the direct before, would resemble it with a player being poor or inept, not necessarily for more vulgar practices.

You find womens genitalia vulgar? Hmm explains quite a lot ;)

You find womens genitalia vulgar? Hmm explains quite a lot ;)

What the bloody hell is this fucking nonsense. Explains what kid ? What does it explain ?

Never said I had a distaste for the subject matter in question, was only highlighting that there was no humor to be found in players having names that resemble slang words for a ladies privates. Doubtless there were some giggles to be had by some small minded individuals, but I got no humor from it whatsoever. Damn stupid debate that needs no further participation.

What the bloody hell is this fucking nonsense. Explains what kid ? What does it explain ?

Never said I had a distaste for the subject matter in question, was only highlighting that there was no humor to be found in players having names that resemble slang words for a ladies privates. Doubtless there were some giggles to be had by some small minded individuals, but I got no humor from it whatsoever. Damn stupid debate that needs no further participation.

Banter... Oh and small minded individuals? What the bloody hell is this fucking nonsense. Damn stupid debate if I ever saw one.

(Once more - banter)

was only highlighting that there was no humor to be found in players having names that resemble slang words for a ladies privates. Doubtless there were some giggles to be had by some small minded individuals, but I got no humor from it whatsoever.

You suggested Stefan Kuntz earlier in the thread..:huh:

So you seem to be talking out your arse once again. Don't talk down to people because you think remembering who refereed the cup final in 1923 makes you in someway "superior". I'd give you £50 if you could tell us who are starting 11 was last week. Dick.

Explains what kid ?

Oh and im almost 40!

I'd give you £50 if you could tell us who are starting 11 was last week.

Easy enough to Google that. Give him 50 pounds if he watches a game and comments on it live instead. The guy has been here a long time and i have never seen him in a match day thread during the match. I have never seen him use the Everton Crest in any way or form in his avatar but i have seen him with the AC Milan crest and now Aberdeen.

I do enjoy most of his posts though and he offers humour to the forum. Most of it accidental probably but I would miss him if he stopped posting here.

Just wished that he would watch a game with the rest of us sometime.

Slightly off topic as it isn't the name of a person let alone a footballer, but apparently in China they have built a giant resevoir called Zipping Poo. Sort of puts you off drinking the water a bit.

(Excuse the spelling by the way but I don't speak Chinese too well)

Edited by Rubecula

• 3 weeks later...

Rugby League player Sam Moa, who once played for Tonga against Samoa. Must've made like difficult for the commentator.

Not much different from Clark Carlisle playing against Carlisle, Alan Sunderland playing against Sunderland, Sean Dundee and Brett Emerton etc.

When you look at it all, it really doesn't generate much (if any) humor.

Taking liberties with the spelling rules that one out I think :dry:.

true, trebilcock doesn't need advertising, it is what you see. Treblecko... yeah right, like Mrs bouquet rather than bucket.

I wonder if he was like a dog with two dicks after the final in 66? or just a bloke with three cocks?

Edited by Hafnia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...