IGNORED

Fernando Francisco Reges

I wish we had proper dough.

A potential transfer window of;

Fernando

Abel Hernandez

McCarthy

I'd die. Seriously. Lads, I couldn't cope.

Got a thread idea - "J's guide to foreign players you have probably not heard of who could be brilliant for us"...

I for one would be a big reader, my european knowledge of players ain't so great.

Hmm.

A year or so older than Felli, but in the last year of his contract. A brazilian with great passing ability and strong in the tackle, who will definitely be looking to force himself into the squad for the world cup.

Obviously theres plenty of reasons to be skeptical, but if we did pull this off, I'd see as a coup for us. Depends on how much we get for felli I guess....

A year or so older than Felli, but in the last year of his contract. A brazilian with great passing ability and strong in the tackle, who will definitely be looking to force himself into the squad for the world cup.

Obviously theres plenty of reasons to be skeptical, but if we did pull this off, I'd see as a coup for us. Depends on how much we get for felli I guess....

I know nothing about this fella so I bow down to everyone's opinion. And I know it'd only increase the age of the squad slightly but that still concerns me.

Fernando Francisco Reges (born 25 July 1987 in Alto Paraíso de Goiás), simply Fernando, is a Portuguese-Brazilian professional footballer who plays for F.C. Porto, in Portugal, as a defensive midfielder. He is nicknamed 'Polvo', which translates as “The Octopus”

In June 2007, Fernando signed a five-year contract with F.C. Porto directly from the Brazilian third division, having started his career at Vila Nova Futebol Clube.[1] However, he spent his first year in Portugal loaned toC.F. Estrela da Amadora, where he was first-choice.

In 2008–09, returned to Porto, Fernando was an everpresent midfield fixture alongside established Raul Meireles and Lucho González, as the northerners achieved a fourth-consecutive league accolade.

. Fernando was in Brazil U-20's squad at the 2007 South American Youth Championship, which the nation won, but was not included for the subsequent competition in the category, the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

After continuous exclusions from the Brazilian National Team, Fernando is finally to play for Portugal as he now holds Portuguese citizenship after spending over five years in Portugal.

him and mccarthy in the middle with barkley ahead? sounds lovely to me..the mobility of the two behind barkley would really free him up and give us a bit more security for when he inevitably loses the ball sometimes...this guy is like a one man army

and technically romey it's only 4 months advance on age not 1 year :)

bring in mccarthy too and count it as neville's replacement then it's gone well down :P

Edited by marcopaulo

Never heard of this chap - gime the low down Ten....

I'll give the FULL lowdown if it happens but in short, put it this way...I'd have NEVER have 'scouted' him for us, purely on the basis that he is a CL quality player. He is a monster. Think Fellaini VS United...nearly every week.