IGNORED

Fernando Francisco Reges

The link is saying that he has had his work permit guaranteed...could this actually be happening, im starting to get a twitch!

If RM could pull this one off i would have to consider having Roberto on the back of my shirt this year!

First Gerry came from Barca and now this? us Evertonians are just not used to succesful transfer windows.

Hi! I'm a Porto fan. I don't if this rumor it's true, but if... You'll you have an amazing player here.

Fernando is like a wall in our miedfield all this years. In his position he's one of the best in Europe, for sure. It will be real tough for us to find a substitute.

I remember how easily he dominated Rooney and Ronaldo when we played Man.United last time. You'll get one of the best, you'll see!

(sorry for my poor english)

Edited by Madjer

Hi! I'm a Porto fan. I don't if this rumor it's true, but if... You'll you have an amazing player here.

Fernando is like a wall in our miedfield all this years. In his position he's one of the best in Europe, for sure. It will be real tough for us to find a substitute.

I remember how easily he dominated Rooney and Ronaldo when we played Man.United last time. You'll get one of the best, you'll see!

(sorry for my poor english)

cheers man

and don't worry your english is better than my portuguese :P

Ben Smith, BBC SportALL ROADS LEAD TO GOODISON?

"James McCarthy has been given the day off by Wigan but at this stage Everton have not come back with an improved offer for the midfielder.

"There are, however, now suggestions that Everton are looking at other targets. A contact in Italy, tells me they are now interested in signing David Astori from Cagliari.

"That is unconfirmed but if they do want him, they don't have an awful lot of time to pull it off. My colleague, Ian Dennis has already reported interested in Fernando, another midfielder."

that really made me laugh :rofl:

FERNANDO LATEST

"Everton have turned to Porto's Brazilian midfield man Fernando as the potential replacement for Marouane Fellaini as he waits to complete his move to Manchester United.

"Goodison Park officials have registered their interest and now face the traditional race against time to finalise a deal that could be worth around £15m.

"Whether this cools their interest in Wigan Athletic's James McCarthy remains to be seen."

Edited by marcopaulo

"Everton have turned to Porto's Brazilian midfield man Fernando as the potential replacement for Marouane Fellaini as he waits to complete his move to Manchester United.

"Goodison Park officials have registered their interest and now face the traditional race against time to finalise a deal that could be worth around £15m.

"Whether this cools their interest in Wigan Athletic's James McCarthy remains to be seen."

Everton very interested in the deal for Porto's Fernando when Fellaini goes. Might make Wigan's James McCarthy a little anxious.

Some suggesting Everton's move for Fernando is a late long shot - cynics might suggest it won't be the first time that has happened.

Sky sources understand that Everton have attended a work permit hearing in London in an attempt to conclude a deal for Porto midfielder Fernando.
by Chris Burton 3:37 PM

Dont even mention him

Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega

​Ever Banega