IGNORED

Fernando Francisco Reges

Guest blueboy122

Gutted to be missing out on a player like him on a free. But to be fair can see why he would want to go and paly for AC Milan they are one of the biggest teams in the world however on the other hand I certainly wouldn't want to be playing in that Italian league with there boring football and empty grounds. Sometimes watch the Italian highlights and cant believe how empty the stadiums are they look like there actually empty as if the games are being played behind closed doors, even the big teams in that league AC, Inter, Juve, Roma have half empty grounds unless big teams are playing each other.

Good player though by all accounts.

Edited by blueboy122

would be surprised considering our respective seasons and AC just sacking their manager. I know they have history but so do we, as well as stability and a bright(er) future (at the moment at least!)

wont be when they dont qualify for the Europa League, nevermind CL!

This is the beauty of what we are seeing at Old Trafford... lets see how cocky and arrogant they are at getting the worlds best when they are trying to get into europe by fair play awards.

I would truly love to see United fail to achieve top 4 and watch their targets go to their rivals. Just watching the likes of Mourinho picking at the likes of Rooney and infuriating their fans with comments like "Chelsea are bigger than Man United right now, we are in the champions league, Wayne Rooney should be playing champions league" - ahh would love it.

wont be when they dont qualify for the Europa League, nevermind CL!

Honda? He understands that AC are going through a blip!

The lifestyle at Milan...

Footballing reasons and for a project, we'd be a better prospect but for success, unfortunately, a player of his caliber, will choose Milan.

Footballing reasons and for a project, we'd be a better prospect but for success, unfortunately, a player of his caliber, will choose Milan.

before the manager was sacked and they were 30points off the title leaders. He chose too early!

I would sign for Milan, get a roll neck undershirt, wear gloves, grow my hair and have an alice band... it's just a cool club. I still look back at that team from the early 90's as one of the best, gullit, van basten. baresi, maldini... ace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...