IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

I'd like to see a new number 10 come in this January even if just on loan, some competition for Barkley would do the team wonders i think. Even if just to give Barkley a rest. It seems his position is under no threat at all.

I don't think we will sign a first team player though. anyone we do sign will be for competition next season.

That's what I think Tarashaj was bought for. Competition for Ross, good enough to worry without unseating him.

That's what I think Tarashaj was bought for. Competition for Ross, good enough to worry without unseating him.

He's been loaned back tho? We utilised the loan market so well a few seasons back seems we've forgot it exists now! There must be a fringe player for a big team somewhere that could come in a make a difference for the rest of the season.

He's been loaned back tho? We utilised the loan market so well a few seasons back seems we've forgot it exists now! There must be a fringe player for a big team somewhere that could come in a make a difference for the rest of the season.

I meant for the summer. Don't think we'll get one in the next transfer window, because of this transfer.

Newcastle in trouble, so go out and buy quality that'll get them out of the ruck. Everton get into trouble, "We're playing great football, we'll sell a couple of players and take our chances. Thanks"

Go get a Goalkeeper.

Go get a creative player.

Go get another striker.

Do it now.

Agreed, who would you want for those positions?

Agreed, who would you want for those positions?

It would depend on how much money we have to hand, but below were chosen on the back of Lukaku being sold.

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26987-lukaku/?p=496841

Others options;

ST - Lacazette - might be heading to Newcastle. I mean, that's a coup. Would cost the best part of £15/20m

CM - Tielemans - might be out of our reach but would be a worldy of a signing. £12/15m?

CAM - Max Meyer - Top drawer player in the Bundesliga.

CDM/Back up RB - Ozan Tufab - PLays as a DM at present and looks overweight but he's got a great stamina and Internationally plays at RB.

GK - Hassan - Great young French (?) goalkeeper, doing well at Nice.

All young and could improve us (and themselves) immensely.

He's right it is to big. That's because it is full if dead wood that he has failed to address in the last 2 1/2 seasons.

This.

We could see that certain players weren't good enough. Kone, McGeady, Gibson (for all his personal & injury issues), Hibbert, Pienaar, Oviedo, Howard.

Still stealing a wage for the most part.

He said the squad was too big because it was built the year before for European football. Now that we don't have that, players aren't being used as much so they can go, or want to go. Makes sense to me.

You can't replace 'deadwood' all at once. It gets done over a few seasons. It would cost us to much...we don't have the money to replace it all.

I agree, a few players should go. McGeady and Gibson would be my immediate choice.

I don't expect anyone to come in. There's no one worth while available.

He said the squad was too big because it was built the year before for European football. Now that we don't have that, players aren't being used as much so they can go, or want to go. Makes sense to me.

You can't replace 'deadwood' all at once. It gets done over a few seasons. It would cost us to much...we don't have the money to replace it all.

I agree, a few players should go. McGeady and Gibson would be my immediate choice.

I don't expect anyone to come in. There's no one worth while available.

You mean no one would want to come to this disaster of a club!

Think tomorrow could be a very busy day for us. Quite out of the blue really but looks like Niasse and Bolanos are coming in. Strong rumours that Eremenko is all but done as well and Howard is off apparently. Looking at Diego Lopez. All rumours mind but could be quite exciting tomorrow.

Think tomorrow could be a very busy day for us. Quite out of the blue really but looks like Niasse and Bolanos are coming in. Strong rumours that Eremenko is all but done as well and Howard is off apparently. Looking at Diego Lopez. All rumours mind but could be quite exciting tomorrow.

Citing!

lots swiriling around just got to wait 7 more hours till it's over. So far it's

In: Foulds (Bury) Tarashaj (Grasshoppers)

Out: Naismith (Norwich), McGeady (Sheffield Wed Loan)

Pending: Niasse (Lokomotiv Moscow)

If the Senegalesse lad comes in I'm quite happy with the window. A Howard gone and Sirigu in would make me ecstatic but i'm not expecting him to leave till summer.