IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

I thought there was a separate thread and intended to post it there. For some reason Byram thread doesn't show on my TT page(s), so I did a search and still no luck. Sometime my iPad is cantankerous. Or it's right in front of my face. No clue. Forget it. And forget Byram, too.

Very weird! It's one of the first ones in the Rumourama section.

I work in a jail in Salford and they run a soccer course for prisoners to get qualifications etc. everyone and then they have a footie player or coach come in and do a session. Any today I was in heaven as reidy came along. A couple of my blue mates went up to him for a chat and what an absolute top bloke! Dead down to earth and friendly. We were all hanging onto his every word but he said that he was talking to tony pupils on the phone a couple of days ago (reidy was his number 2 at Stoke) regarding the transfer window. Anyway reidy was saying that beriniho is a stone overweight and can't ever be bothered training. He said he was a lazy so and so and a bad character according to pulis. Don't want a player like that anywhere near our club.

I work in a jail in Salford and they run a soccer course for prisoners to get qualifications etc. everyone and then they have a footie player or coach come in and do a session. Any today I was in heaven as reidy came along. A couple of my blue mates went up to him for a chat and what an absolute top bloke! Dead down to earth and friendly. We were all hanging onto his every word but he said that he was talking to tony pupils on the phone a couple of days ago (reidy was his number 2 at Stoke) regarding the transfer window. Anyway reidy was saying that beriniho is a stone overweight and can't ever be bothered training. He said he was a lazy so and so and a bad character according to pulis. Don't want a player like that anywhere near our club.

Met reidy at Manchester airport last summer, ace bloke. Made a fuss of my son and had a nice chat with me. Fit as a fiddle by the looks of things.

Nice info and congrats on meeting a legend.

Anyway reidy was saying that beriniho is a stone overweight and can't ever be bothered training. He said he was a lazy so and so and a bad character according to pulis. Don't want a player like that anywhere near our club.

The Beriniho situation has been well documented, probably a brilliant exampe of what happens if you make a player miss out on a move and honour his contract.Liverpool could surely have only kept Saurez a certain amount of time before the sulks kicked in.

Beriniho will still be picking up his fat wage.

or if you just bench a player and refuse to start him , feed him with scraps off the bench and play inferior players ahead of him...... rings a bell doesn't it ?

some of them become fat and lazy - others score goals if given 90 minutes for a change

Yeah, you could just pander to their spoilt selfish needs and demands and completely destroy the morale of the decent professionals who make up 90+% of the squad...

So for me its isolate and correct the attitude of an individual rather or face the bigger problem of a player who is allowed to ruin the dressing room and remove any power the manager has.

Anyone recall the talented Liverpool team who got nice guy Roy Evans the sack? yeah, that's what happens when you lose professionalism.

if he is such a bad apple he should not be sold but be given away immediately, because a leopard never changes it's spots -

but i need to see the bad play and bad influence on the pitch first more than once or twice -

if he performs on the pitch and helps the team win , it is another story - every team has it's bad apples

if a player does not fit into your system get rid of him - don't squeeze him, because to you know what a bad apple does to the crate just lying around - even if he is not playing -

if he is such a bad apple he should not be sold but be given away immediately, because a leopard never changes it's spots -

but i need to see the bad play and bad influence on the pitch first more than once or twice -

if he performs on the pitch and helps the team win , it is another story - every team has it's bad apples

if a player does not fit into your system get rid of him - don't squeeze him, because to you know what a bad apple does to the crate just lying around - even if he is not playing -

Look back at performances over the last twelve months...Yes even the ten minute cameos.

You will notice there have only been two maybe three good performances.

It's up to Kev now to show that Chelsea was the start of him being back to the old Kev.

George Graham when asked by Paul Merson "why did you stick by me" - his response was "you don't scrap a broken Rolls Royce you fix it".....

Fergie allowed Roy Keane to get away with some things he would get rid of players for - it doesn't mean he never read him the riot act. When his value to the team dropped he got rid for something he would have let go years before.

I don't think you could see anything wrong with Mirallas and his performance even though many of us on here have clearly stated when he has looked completely disinterested (of course that was Martinez's fault)

Martinez has shown him who is boss and wants him to play well for us - END OF STORY.

With Europe out the question this season, I don't see the need for Everton to strengthen in January. Loic Remy on loan would be a decent move in my opinion but save the rebuilding until the summer.

Hardly, we're still in the cups. So Europe isn't at all out of the question. Although I do agree we won't finish in the top 6. I don't think you lot will either.

With Europe out the question this season, I don't see the need for Everton to strengthen in January. Loic Remy on loan would be a decent move in my opinion but save the rebuilding until the summer.

i think the Cups are important and also league position is important due to the new TV deal. Each place is milions and millions of pounds more than the last, so it would be best to finish as close to top 6 as possible.

why is Europe out of the question? Plenty of points to play for, plenty for those above us to throw away when the pressure gets too much.

I'd like to see a new number 10 come in this January even if just on loan, some competition for Barkley would do the team wonders i think. Even if just to give Barkley a rest. It seems his position is under no threat at all.

I don't think we will sign a first team player though. anyone we do sign will be for competition next season.