IGNORED

Man City

Memmaclub

That Scottish twat is shit..... Yous are all bellends whoever says he is ok...... He's a fucking spl player..

I guess I'm a bellend as there have been less effective players than him. he's playing on the flank and working his plums off, he's never going to be quality on the ball, sometimes quality off the ball counts for more and he's been tremendous in that regard

What is it with some people on here and Naismith?? I agree hes not great, but today is not a day to get at him. One of our better players, and has given his all

One of our better players perhaps but still not good enough. Fucked up all of the important, game-changing moments. Weak finish on Coleman's ball and managed to touch the ball into the direction of the only defender near him when Mirallas put him through on goal.

One of our better players perhaps but still not good enough. Fucked up all of the important, game-changing moments. Weak finish on Coleman's ball and managed to touch the ball into the direction of the only defender near him when Mirallas put him through on goal.

I agree, still not good enough, and gets more game time than he should. Still think that today he has been alright. As for game changing moments, the most glaring one that haunted me today fauls to Kev when Ross (I think) put him through, at 2 1, and he missed the ball.