IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

Hull about to announce record signing of Jelavic on SSN.

Well that's that then, all the best Jelavic and good luck for the world cup.

Starting to get a tad concerned about this now. I took Roberto at his word when he said we wouldnt let Jelavic go until we had a replacement in . Seeing as though he has now left and the only player in is McGeady I just hope he doesnt think we can get by with just Lukaku upfront and Mirallas as backup for the rest of the season

Personally, I'd like to see us look overseas. Martinez has strong ties with the Spanish market so I'd like to see us make a signing from La Liga. How about Carlos Vela from Sociedad?

I've been watching Vela when I get the chance. I'm impressed with him. He'd be a great addition but I doubt RS will let him go.

Guest blueboy122

Thanks for the memories Jelly (Wembley, United, Sunderland Away for me stand out). Didn't want him to go but I wish like the rest of us he bangs them in for Hull apart from when they play us. Good luck Jelly

Starting to get a tad concerned about this now. I took Roberto at his word when he said we wouldnt let Jelavic go until we had a replacement in . Seeing as though he has now left and the only player in is McGeady I just hope he doesnt think we can get by with just Lukaku upfront and Mirallas as backup for the rest of the season

Calm down Dunc, we have 2 weeks to go yet!

Although we might have to sign Big Dunc up though if something happens to Rom in that time!

Think back to how shit we thought the last window was.....up until virtually the last minute and it suddenly turned into a total triumph. Keep the faith :).

We have one of the most astute negotiating teams in the league as far as I can tell. It'll come good.

Think back to how shit we thought the last window was.....up until virtually the last minute and it suddenly turned into a total triumph. Keep the faith :).

We have one of the most astute negotiating teams in the league as far as I can tell. It'll come good.

Yeah your probably right but the January window is notoriously difficult and I just think its a bot of gamble letting him go now