IGNORED

WHERES BILLY?

bassman

During the DM era, Bill Kenwright was forever making comments, (or so it seemed to me)in one form of media or another, about the Club, The Team, The Manager, especially if we had done well, (Riding on the back of success). So where is he this season? Team doing quite well, great new Manager, and he is most conspicuous by his absence! (Yes, I know, to some of us, a good thing!)

During the DM era, Bill Kenwright was forever making comments, (or so it seemed to me)in one form of media or another, about the Club, The Team, The Manager, especially if we had done well, (Riding on the back of success). So where is he this season? Team doing quite well, great new Manager, and he is most conspicuous by his absence! (Yes, I know, to some of us, a good thing!)

you didnt see his embarrassing pre-match interview before the derby then?

I love his passion for the club but he was physically gushing.... Even I was irritated by it and im a supporter of Bill!

Glad I missed it then! I'll say one thing for him though, he's hired a class act of a manager... lets see if he can one further and sell us to a class act of an owner. Then he can happily do all the interviews he wants as president or whatever title will sufficiently stroke his Everton ego.

I suspect that its more to do with our new Communications Director, Alan Myers, having his finger on the media pulse a bit better than previous incumbents.

Notice how Roberto is getting air time on TV and things like Everton in the Community getting plenty of media coverage, including from the PM.

It's all part of having a coherent comms strategy that seems to be being implemented successfully.

Which after all, is about time and very welcome cos we have been pretty good at giving it both barrels in our own feet from time to time.