IGNORED

Dusan Tadic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't think for 1 minute Roberto is going to get his first choices I think it will be plan b or c

I must agree.

All my original hopes for the window have gone. Think the people we bring in will predominantly be squad fillers now. Bar one possibly.

Just don't see where they'll come from.

The money thing is confusing.

not sure in what way the money thing is confusing.

But if you mean the prices of players they are just over the top, I blame the sky money and liverpool doing their usuall throwing the money round like confetti,chasing the holy grail.

I think J meant that we should have a shed load of money this summer so there should be no bother with spending on quality.

Can't see how people think we will be resorting to plan B or C??

Who's to say Tadic was actually on our radar or any of the multiple players most rags link us with, if all these players had been officially linked and we missed out then I'd be worried but they haven't

There's plenty of time and countless quality players out there not just the ones that get posted here

How many were gutted last year when Ricky Van Wolfswinkle signed for Norwich? If there's only Southampton going after this lad I doubt he's a world beater.

Or that Norwegian CB that ended up at Southampton, can't remember his name, for £4m

Loads of blues went into meltdown over us missing out on him and he ended up going back to Norway on a free without kicking a ball

Veggard Forren!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic