IGNORED

Stoke - away

Guest rusty747

Let's be fair. Second half we have looked a bit desperate, throwing balls in withlittle thought.

Lukaku has been poor again and since jelly has been on he's looked a better player..... If only he Could finish!

Last six matches lukaku has proved he's just not a top four striker YET. he can finish but nothing else.

Let's be fair. Second half we have looked a bit desperate, throwing balls in withlittle thought.

Lukaku has been poor again and since jelly has been on he's looked a better player..... If only he Could finish!

Last six matches lukaku has proved he's just not a top four striker YET. he can finish but nothing else.

Osman great feet!

Baines,.... Irreplaceable!

Edited by Shukes

yep. Too selfish for me. Doesn't seem to be playing as part of the team like he did last year.

Yet he has the most assists? I know he was brilliant last season but he is still a very useful player fo us even if he is not as prominent as last season.

Barkley can also be a bit selfish from time to time.

The bus was pretty much parked from the instant they went 1-0 up. How many last ditch challenges and blocks did they put in and some pretty shitty challenges leading to free kicks.

Another case of not playing (or not being allowed to play) particularly well, but still getting something from the game. Goes to show how our expectations have changed though, as even though we didn't play well, I still felt that we did more than enough to actually win the game.

Mirallas was our best player in the first half, 2 in wood work and you are starting to go off him?

You have forgot the Everton way mate!

A good performance in one match/half does not Give you a free pass.

People watching mirralas this season are forgetting g what our is our club is about, he's just not been good enought simple. Fuck your stats and shit! He's been poor and we should be past making excuses for flair players!

We're beginning to let out expectations drop again and make excuses. Tooling the average team.

Brett I am starting to see tour argument now...we are too quick to revert back to good old Everton should be glad for a point away to stoke...bullshit! We have better players now and should be expecting a win against teams Like this!

Yet he has the most assists? I know he was brilliant last season but he is still a very useful player fo us even if he is not as prominent as last season.

Barkley can also be a bit selfish from time to time.

Barkley is just learning though and is young. He needs time to learn what to do. Mirralis just seems to have changed how he plays since he got dropped for Delafeu like he has decided to be more greedy like Dela is.