IGNORED

Which teams will go down?

The 3 favourites for the drop have to be the current bottom 3 really.

Sunderland and West Ham look doomed. Sunderland had a couple of good results recently and people seemed to have been talking about a revival, but really, I'm not convinced after the way they played against us. Their squad is a strange mixture of average British players and plenty of average foreign players, with the bigger names in Giaccherini and Altidore failing to produce (at least when I've watched them!). Don't think there's much hope for them.

West Ham seem to be unable to put an end to their poor form, but I think they have plenty of players out injured, so there might be hope for them. Allardyce might also go soon so with so many ifs surrounding their future it isn't impossible that they'll turn it around. But very often you see a team starting on a downward spiral in the middle of the season, heads dropping and relegation following. West Ham definitely look like that team this season.

As for Palace, obviously Pulis has made a difference. There seems to be a real belief at the club now, and they've actually been decent when I've watched them, so you could easily see them staying up at the expense of Cardiff or Norwich. I still think they have the weakest squad in the league though, and they are still bottom 3 despite all this, so I still think they have a much better chance of getting relegated compared to the clubs immediately above them.

West Brom, Cardiff & Sunderland for me. Im not sure how good the new managers will be in turning around their sides form. Poyet might do the Wigan trick of getting to a cup final and going down though!

I think West Hame might stay up if they do stick with Allardyce. They are really getting hounded by injuries but he is starting to get some players back now and Carroll up front will be huge for them as their other strikers are piss poor.

Let's balance it out then: Which three teams will be promoted from League 2 to League 1? Plymouth, Exeter, and Torquay. ;)

Not looking likely :(. Both Bristol teams and Yeovil all struggling at the wrong end of their respective leagues also.....tough times for the south west (though to be fair Yeovil are punching way above their weight).

I predict:

Cardiff (most dysfunctional team in the EPL)

Crystal Palace (least talented team in the EPL)

Sunderland (the "Curse of Christmas")

Not a very radical set of choices, I know, but as much fun as it might be to put a stake on a totally unexpected trio, picking the condemned usually isn't rocket science.

Man City, Man Utd, and Liverpool would be nice.

Manchester United:http://www.wysjg.com/manchester-united-c-1_92/ , still a little disappointed. But still cheer for him.
For Manchester United boss David Moyes, Jose Mourinho also expressed support: "Manchester United will not be fired Moyers, he was very good, long-term stability Manchester United need him to coach the team's coach."
Such a statement of support for David Moyes. Moyes should be reformed Manchester United. Manchester United back old style. Not to let Manchester United at the end of his hands.