IGNORED

Aston Villa (Home)

bluenosetoffee

Guest blueboy122

Be interesting to see how Benteke compares to what we have seen from Lukaku with the debate a hot topic at the moment for us on here.

Just hope he doesn't prove some people right!

Guest blueboy122

I'm surprised he's even on the bench to be honest. He's refused to go out on loan so isn't even being played for the U21s anymore, right? Don't see why we should be rewarding him then.

Well he obviously thinks he's good enough to play, he's got a point to prove. I would be saying 'let's see what your all about then'

Well he obviously thinks he's good enough to play, he's got a point to prove. I would be saying 'let's see what your all about then'

He needs to learn... He's not the one who calls the shots. He gets his chance through hard work not by acting like a diva.

I'm quite excited to see mirallas as a striker.

Guest blueboy122

He needs to learn... He's not the one who calls the shots. He gets his chance through hard work not by acting like a diva.

I'm quite excited to see mirallas as a striker.

Agreed but I do think he has looked good in the first team

Guest blueboy122

Vellios is shit. And Stones provides more going forward than Hibbert. I love Tony but Stones better serves us as a passer of the ball. All I care about is us not playing a stupid high line again today. Although, Jags and Distin can probably make that work as a partnership.

Don't know what Stones you were watching but the other night Stones had free roam on the right hand side and was so poor with the use of the ball. Last time I saw Hibbert in the first team his crossing and attacking was much improved.

Guest blueboy122

To be fair Vellios must be thinking why is this "Lukaku" being touted round Europe as one of the hottest young strikers yet he cant control a ball to save his life...