IGNORED

Aston Villa (Home)

bluenosetoffee

There's also one defender man marking him and two more in cover. I'd get an extra man on to support him that can penetrate with the ball at his feet from that area right in front of the defence (Pienaar). We need to get their three centre backs moving about.

Yeh I'd agree. At the very least we need to get other players (mainly Barkley/Barry/McCarthy) making a run from deep to help create some space. McGeady needs to keep his width on the right, especially early in the play as well, so that we arent congesting the area some more.

Thought Mirallas was doing OK. His movement has been good and he is trying to get involved in the play. Biggest problem is that we are too slow and deliberate in getting the ball to him.

Maybe he is....but whether it's his fault or the people supplying him...something needs to change, because we ain't gonna score if things carry on as they are.

Sloppy, uninventive, uninspiring and for me a complete lack of ambition at the moment.

Villa are worse than average and we're allowing them into the game.

We need to seriously step up to the mark here, otherwise we could well drop out of the top 6 by the end of this round of fixtures.

Guest blueboy122

All this possession we need a presence in the box, I take it we have no one on the bench.

Only a 6ft 4 Greek with a point to prove.... Any takers?

Just me then..