IGNORED

David Moyes - Any hope for Man Utd fans?

I'll give my response to my own question. I think he would end up at a lower table side or a newly promoted side. I don't see Germany because he doesn't have the youngster touch, which their league is all about homegrown players and not huge salaries. I'd say west ham if they fire big Sam, he would be great with Andy Carroll hoof ball. I think Norwich as well. Leroy fer was gonna be his Fellaini replacement anyway.

He could get a much better job than those clubs. He's a proven stabiliser who can compete for European places. Anybody outside the top 7 Would welcome him IMO. Maybe even Spurs.

United is one of the toughest jobs he could have taken. He's obviously not built for that level but he's not a shire manager and is probably the best from a half decent bunch of O'neill, Bruce,Clarke etc.

Edited by MiguelCotto

He could get a much better job than those clubs. He's a proven stabiliser who can compete for European places. Anybody outside the top 7 Would welcome him IMO. Maybe even Spurs.

United is one of the toughest jobs he could have taken. He's obviously not built for that level but he's not a shire manager and is probably the best from a half decent bunch of O'neill, Bruce,Clarke etc.

Yeh I agree, he isnt a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination and he could do a good job at any club which doesnt really have any serious CL aspirations. The Newcaste job could be a good one for him as he would have some funds providing Ashley didnt get involved.

Yeh I agree, he isnt a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination and he could do a good job at any club which doesnt really have any serious CL aspirations. The Newcaste job could be a good one for him as he would have some funds providing Ashley didnt get involved.

Bailey I'm going to disagree here. People may not like Pardew but he has them playing attractive attacking football. Moyes at Newcastle? Whos going to hoof? They are too skilled to be playing direct, I really like what Pardew has done to that team.

Shrewsbury town? Surely he could do a job there.

Bailey I'm going to disagree here. People may not like Pardew but he has them playing attractive attacking football. Moyes at Newcastle? Whos going to hoof? They are too skilled to be playing direct, I really like what Pardew has done to that team.

Dont be saying the word hoof and Moyes in the same sentence, otherwise Dunc will be after yer!

Fwiw I was thinking more about the level of the club rather than the style of play.

• 3 weeks later...