IGNORED

Wanted to let you know

rubecula

Not been too well lately and saw the doctor today. The doc spotted a problem that should have been picked up last year.

Anyway I may have to vanish in a month or so, so if you wonder where I am you will know.

Should not be too bad though as I still have to wait for the next bout of surgery so I will be away for a while then too.

Nothing much else to report, but just keeping you aware I may be away for some time yet again.

Thanks guys but some good news.

We are not allowed to send folks home if they are not well they have to go of their own accord.... I know this as I am a supervisor myself.

Anyway I must look a lot worse than I feel as I was told to "feck off home" today. Apparently the paperwork if I died on the job is pretty bad :rofl:

So I get to go and have a lie down in bed for a couple of hours

RESULT :yay:

:rofl:

Well lads tomorrow is the 26th of February .... this means it is one year since the doctors gave me two hours to live.

It is my first Re-birthday.

Happy rebirth to me

Happy rebirth to me

Happy rebirth Oul coffin dodger

Happy rebirth to me

:rofl:

Well if my maths are right, if the doctors give you 24hrs to live........don't worry it works out to 12 years.

Good luck mate, sence of humour and no fear will help.