IGNORED

Who should we sell?

That dickhead who sits next to that other dickhead out of corrie. He's taking a wage out of the club probably and does fuck all..... I maybe being ignorant here but what is he there for other than inviting Rocky?

Earl? Truly believe His shares are Greens or a joint venture.

Mirallas should go - too inconsistent

Distin, Jagielka, Osman, and Pienaar - all beginning to show their age

Gibson - to injury prone

Duffy - not up to snuffy

Vellios - no idea why here's still here

Why sell Kone? I really don't understand why he's being written off. He is a solid player with a track record of creating and scoring goals.

Mirallas should go - too inconsistent

Distin, Jagielka, Osman, and Pienaar - all beginning to show their age

Gibson - to injury prone

Duffy - not up to snuffy

Vellios - no idea why here's still here

Why sell Kone? I really don't understand why he's being written off. He is a solid player with a track record of creating and scoring goals.

Mirallas - Yes he is inconsistent. I am not going to disagree with you there but who would we get to replace him? I don't think McGeady is up to the job if I am honest. On his day Mirallas is unstoppable.

Get rid of the two most consistent defenders at the club. Distin is a rock in defense and I don't think he does show his age. He is still a top defender. Jagielka is slow but is still a really good tackler of the ball. You can tell when Jags or Distin aren't in the team. Stones is a good player but needs a couple of years yet.

Osman and Pienaar - Osman is still a good player. Quick on his feet and when Barkley is having a shocker of a game when he comes on he makes the difference. Pienaar also has something else to give to the team, he hasn't played to well this season but he is one player that I trust won't lose the ball when he has it. He doesn't try anything stupid like Mirallas or Gerry do. I do like players who take on defenders but when it doesn't pay off you look a fool. Pienaar doesn't try to take on defenders. He knows his abilities. Still has something to give to the team.

Yeah Gibson is injury prone but let's see how he gets on next season. He could come back with a bang. He still has a place in the Everton team. Great passer of the ball. McCarthy would play more games but Gibson still is a great player. Hopefully he will come back fit next season and show everybody again. :)

Duffy - Good backup player. He did well when he filled in for Everton last season when Jags and Distin were injured. Good squad rota player.

Vellios - Yes! Need to get rid of him if Martinez isn't even giving him a chance he must not be either proving himself in training or just doesn't fit into managers plans.

-----------

I really don't know who else we would get rid of. Hopefully we have a bit of money in the bank to not need to sell players.

Velios = Just not good enough.

Duffy = wrong player for our new style, good player but very old fashoned centre half.

Mirralas = Great player but does suffer with inconsistency ( would give him another season ideally though )

Distin = we need to replace the big guy... Sorry!

We need to look at a different breed of players. Do we need a striker? or do we need a very attacking midfielder?

I would go for the latter. A fast attack minded midfielder that has a mix, dare i say it like the red rat face!

Edited by Shukes

Kone will be a good signing for us - no doubt in my mind.

Im still not sure about Kone. But in my head he does have all the attributes to be a good player, the only thing against him is his age really and the fact that he's got a pretty serious injury this late on in his career. I dont think he's going to come in and get us 20 goals a season I dont think anyone is expecting that, but i think he could get us a good 10-12 goals a season. Does anyone know how long a contract he signed?

changed my mind

sell him he's shit

:lol:

Im still not sure about Kone. But in my head he does have all the attributes to be a good player, the only thing against him is his age really and the fact that he's got a pretty serious injury this late on in his career. I dont think he's going to come in and get us 20 goals a season I dont think anyone is expecting that, but i think he could get us a good 10-12 goals a season. Does anyone know how long a contract he signed?

3 years I think.

:lol:

too fuckin long

Velios = Just not good enough.

Duffy = wrong player for our new style, good player but very old fashoned centre half.

Mirralas = Great player but does suffer with inconsistency ( would give him another season ideally though )

Distin = we need to replace the big guy... Sorry!

We need to look at a different breed of players. Do we need a striker? or do we need a very attacking midfielder?

I would go for the latter. A fast attack minded midfielder that has a mix, dare i say it like the red rat face!

Really??

Would you honestly be happy going into a season with Vellios and Kone as our only strikers?

Guest blueboy122

Thinking more along the lines of a suarez type striker or a Tevez. Someone who works all over the pitch and scores all types of goals.

That would be ideal but I can't think of any in our price range!