IGNORED

Roberto Firmino

• 3 months later...

£20m - a lot of money, but for me if he is a technically proficient player who can operate anywhere across the front line and scores goals and is very good at creating chances then i'm in. Maybe £15m will clinch it...

As I stated with the Lukaku transfer - its all round play i'm interested in along with goals for our front man.

I'd be delighted. If it is £15m. Just pay it. Well worth it.

He'd put goals on a plater for the dross we currently have in front of him, so he may make our Strikers actually better.

doesnt matter how much he puts on a platter if the people in front of him cant finish though Ten

I think our cutting edge was what was missing at times last season, quite often it was the final ball, be it Mirallas, Gerry, Rom. I actually like Naismith as a finisher - very assured and composed.

By all accounts this lad can take a man on and has end product - quite likes to get stuck in too.

I think our cutting edge was what was missing at times last season, quite often it was the final ball, be it Mirallas, Gerry, Rom. I actually like Naismith as a finisher - very assured and composed.

By all accounts this lad can take a man on and has end product - quite likes to get stuck in too.

Haf, I can't express how much I agree with what you said about Naismith, he's finishing is very very good and he has that uncanny knack of just being in a great scoring chance at least once every game... As for Firmino, I'd love him here, exactly the quality we need to add! We just need to get our signings done so the new boys can gel to Roberto's tactics.

I'd just like to see a firm offer on the table, give some solid competition to our attacking contingent where we are hard-up at the moment...

Feel the same as you. When I hear official word that an offer has been made for Firmino then I'll get excited.

That said, with Firmino in the side, I'd finish some goals myself. I would absolutely love him here.

Sounds quality. And when some of you boys get excited, it's usually valid!

But like the long list of players listed in this section, when you look at the linked article, there is nothing anywhere near concrete. Just pure speculation.

I'm looking forward to actual news coming out from the club too.

Sounds quality. And when some of you boys get excited, it's usually valid!

But like the long list of players listed in this section, when you look at the linked article, there is nothing anywhere near concrete. Just pure speculation.

I'm looking forward to actual news coming out from the club too.

This. Whens Bobby back ffs?

Feel the same as you. When I hear official word that an offer has been made for Firmino then I'll get excited.

That said, with Firmino in the side, I'd finish some goals myself. I would absolutely love him here.

puns went over everyone's head :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

We should be all over that at £8M

He would prefer Arsenal but I would still like us to throw our hat into the ring.

Just can't help feeling as if we have waited for other teams to strike before we do.