IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Was hilarious first thing when I heard the predictable OTT reaction..... now I'm actually incensed at how much many of them lose perspective on this.

They are having a crying competition to prove who's the biggest kopite.   I preferred it when they did this by wearing loads of badges and stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Oh. My. God! :lol: 

Is that actually a real thing or a spoof?

If it's the frst one I need to find a table to hide under and laugh maniacally, if it's a spoof I salute whoever is responsible!

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

The reds are treating it like the death of Klopp, to be fair the bullshit is killing me so much so I’ve unsubscribed from the Echo. 

Well, more fool you for signing up to that dumpster fire :lol:

Personally I'm finding it all hilarious 

Don't wish to seem insensitive (although I reckon if anyone's entitled to be blunt on the issue it's me:happy:), but does anyone else feel it's a little odd for Sven-Göran Eriksson to be joining the "Liverpool legends management team" for their charity game against Ajax? It's the sort of thing clubs do for ten year olds with leukemia and the like isn't it, not seventy-five year old terminally ill ex-international managers. Will he be allowed to wear full kit I wonder?

14 hours ago, MikeO said:

Don't wish to seem insensitive (although I reckon if anyone's entitled to be blunt on the issue it's me:happy:), but does anyone else feel it's a little odd for Sven-Göran Eriksson to be joining the "Liverpool legends management team" for their charity game against Ajax? It's the sort of thing clubs do for ten year olds with leukemia and the like isn't it, not seventy-five year old terminally ill ex-international managers. Will he be allowed to wear full kit I wonder?

I did find it a bit strange to be fair. I know he spoke that he would have loved to have managed Liverpool, so I suppose Liverpool have answered that call and given him a coaching role in the game, unless of course he is playing, then even more strange. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I thought it was a nice touch myself.

Maybe I'm going soft :lol:.

49 minutes ago, Matt said:

Me too. Although it would prove they have some sort of feelings so I dismissed it quickly. 

Bloody "woke" culture getting everywhere:shakingfist:

Man up and be heartless bastards immediately!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...