IGNORED

Burnley

markjazzbassist

For gods sake, don't let another thread descend into infantile bickering so it has to be closed again!

Haf is entitled to highlight Rom fucking up to gift them a goal to prove his point. He's bang on with it in this case. But he's also pleased Rom made up for his error. So what the hell is the problem?!

Exactly this.

For gods sake, don't let another thread descend into infantile bickering so it has to be closed again!

Haf is entitled to highlight Rom fucking up to gift them a goal to prove his point. He's bang on with it in this case. But he's also pleased Rom made up for his error. So what the hell is the problem?!

Mike making a big thing out of it. Alls I said was Haf will be made up he's fucked up.... Gives him more weight in his argument.

You've then got Shukes and Mike making out I meant he'd be made up we conceded.

You'll bring that goal up throughout the season.

Are we going to get this childish shite every thread!? It's becoming tiring on here lately with all this kind of shite

I'm pretty sure Haf or anyone for that matter wouldn't have been happy about conceding a piss poor goal due to a daft mistake just to prove a point

You'll bring that goal up throughout the season.

My mental age is a little higher than yours. I don't feel the need to bookmark things. An opinion is good enough sometimes.

Why do you need to create shit when a match is on??? I'm not responding to any more of your posts. Save everyone else the nonsense and immature posts.

Edited by Hafnia