IGNORED

West Ham (home)

markjazzbassist

Eto is still one of the best players around... I'm serious. Forget the miss, it was the move. His speed is still there.

Absolutely, as soon as he came on, I just got this positive feeling and had an urging to call out that he would win us the game, which I am always hesitant on doing because I don't want to reverse jynx/curse us. He is just so calm on the pitch and besides the miss, can only recall one "bad" pass. I said earlier that someone would have to unlock this game for us in the first half, and I'm happy to see Eto'o was that person.

We were lucky today. McCarthy was lucky not to walk as was Mirallas for retaliation.

West Ham were missing an awful lot of big players today and they were the better side for long periods of the game. At times it was like they were the home team and we were the away trying to soak pressure up and hit them on the break.

Really poor showing and if I was a West Ham fan I'd be bitterly disappointed not to get anything.

But I'll take any win, any way. Scruffy, playing shit or whatever. We got the win and that at the end of the day is all that matters in the grad scheme of things.

I'm seriously worried about us though because we are just not playing well and it doesn't seem to be gelling this season.

Poor performance but a valuable three points.

Osman is a poor replacement for Barry, so I hope he's back soon. Osman actually had a decent game but he couldn't do the covering work that Barry does, meaning Hibbert was hung out to dry.

Stop playing Barkley on the wing please.

The league table looks a lot better now.

Barkley on the wing didn't work for me either. Obviously happy to get 3 points.