IGNORED

Krasnodar (h)

markjazzbassist

Dunno about anyone else but kone seems to have a lot more about him than lukaku. Good control, good hold up play and accurate along with working hard

Yes but he can't finish. And that's the difference between the two.

One can hold the ball up, skillful can lead the line and play with hisback to goal but doesn't gobble up chances the other rarely misses but doesn't do the other things very well.

I actually said Kone had more to his game a few months back and was ridiculed.

Nobody argued that he hadsomething to his game Haf but he isnot a goal scorer which Lukaku is. If he had his own game with Lukakus finishing ability he would be worth 100 million and vice versa for Lukaku but they don't. It's that simple.

It's not though Haf. Lukaku scores goals of that there is no doubt. Kone holds play up and leads the line well but doesn't and that's that.

If Rom was playing tonight it would be "he gets no service" - Kone has been the service.

Let Kone have the chance to prove he can't score goals for us. He scored 13 for a relegated team yet people buzz off lukakus 15.

Please let's not have pages upon pages of Lukaku debate! It's all been said. Just let the season unfold.

Anyway. Kone. Looked good. To say he's been out for a year, well, he ran from start to finish. He's bigger than I thought he was, a strong footballer always has big thighs...his dwarfed most on the pitch tonight! Impressive from him. Look forward to seeing him more.

We did fine tonight with the mix of players we had.

A few young ones stood out...Garbett. Browning was ok but would like to see him at CB. I liked the look of McAleny...but he wanted it too much.

Good to see some regulars back.

Good night's work.

Please let's not have pages upon pages of Lukaku debate! It's all been said. Just let the season unfold.

Anyway. Kone. Looked good. To say he's been out for a year, well, he ran from start to finish. He's bigger than I thought he was, a strong footballer always has big thighs...his dwarfed most on the pitch tonight! Impressive from him. Look forward to seeing him more.

We did fine tonight with the mix of players we had.

A few young ones stood out...Garbett. Browning was ok but would like to see him at CB. I liked the look of McAleny...but he wanted it too much.

Good to see some regulars back.

Good night's work.

This is the exact reason I'm shutting up for the night.

One game no goalsbut a half decent performance and he's already ten times the player Lukaku is.

Seriously lost the will to live with it.

Night all.

I'm glad that Kone had a good game. It was nice to see him power through their defence near the end, and it's a shame he didn't take a shot instead of laying it back. Garbutt was class and deserves some first team games. The rest, I thought were rather average. McAleny was disappointing. Pienaar really should be traded. (I know, I know, some want to keep him, but not on that performance.)