IGNORED

Krasnodar (h)

markjazzbassist

I'm actually considering fucking it off.... Been up all night throwing up and stomach just doesn't feel right!

Mate I dunno what it's like your end but it's howling, hailing, sleeting and raining here it'll be like going to a rezzy match that tonight.

I show enough lotalty to justify missing that tonight. Plus my lads a nightmare getting up in the mornings after a night game so as they say in the den... Sorry, I'm out.

Mate I dunno what it's like your end but it's howling, hailing, sleeting and raining here it'll be like going to a rezzy match that tonight.

I show enough lotalty to justify missing that tonight. Plus my lads a nightmare getting up in the mornings after a night game so as they say in the den... Sorry, I'm out.

It's horrible all over Merseyside mate! I defo ain't goin. I feel like shit!

It's horrible all over Merseyside mate! I defo ain't goin. I feel like shit!

Thought you northerners were supposed to be made of harder stuff; pair of wimps :P.

Thought you northerners were supposed to be made of harder stuff; pair of wimps :P.

After all the shite Paddock came out with about him going to City at the weekend and he bottles this one.... Lol. Genuinely stomach churning for me. Not sitting in the stands ill! If it was a better game I wouldn't hesitate but the fixture doesn't inspire me!

After all the shite Paddock came out with about him going to City at the weekend and he bottles this one.... Lol. Genuinely stomach churning for me. Not sitting in the stands ill! If it was a better game I wouldn't hesitate but the fixture doesn't inspire me!

lol, not bottling just being wise. I can go and watch the rezzies for free any time I want, it'll be a dead end game it's freezing and I wont get my ear chewed off tomorrow when the boys moaning like fuck about getting out of bed because he's been up till after 11pm.

As you say if it had any meaning, even as little as just winning the group I'd of gone but this really is an under 21 game AND it's on telly.

Result all round tonight.

Brrrrrr, it's cold out there I might get the sniffles :(

I have been seriously cold in Liverpool on more than one occasion, when the wind comes in off the Mersey in winter it seems to cut through however many layers you're wearing.

I'm staying here, we have palm trees you know B). Although they're in Torquay which is a complete shite-hole otherwise.

I have been seriously cold in Liverpool on more than one occasion, when the wind comes in off the Mersey in winter it seems to cut through however many layers you're wearing.

I'm staying here, we have palm trees you know B). Although they're in Torquay which is a complete shite-hole otherwise.

Slightly off topic and not that anyones arsed but I lost 15 feet of fence last night, and when I say lost it's gone. I left for work this morning and there was just a hole where it used to be. Alls I've found is sintered pieces of wood and a dozen or so slats scattered around the farmers fields.

Dunno what type of wind hit it last night but it completely obliterated it :shaking fist:

Just the important games hey pal... What a true blue. I bet if it where the same weather and it was a Europa semi you'd brave it then.

Joel, Browning, Alcaraz, Barry, Garbutt, Ledson, Pienaar, Atsu, Oviedo, McAleny, Kone

Barry?

Ican't be arsed finding it but I posted earlier in this thread he would play Barry.

Only thing I can think of is he needs match fitness. If not it's afucking joke he's the new Neville.

I would have thought Saturday to Monday for him would do him good but Martinez obviously knows better.

Is he playing him centre half then with browning right back Garbutt left?

If so, why not Hibbert there or even Galloway?

Weird selection that especially at cb??!!

Team sheet graphic on Twitter suggests Barry at center back.

Krasnodar have put out a strong team, not too many changes from when we played at their place.

B4mMbgNIAAApVdf.jpg