IGNORED

Krasnodar (h)

markjazzbassist

Confirmed: Robles, Browning Garbutt, Alcaraz, Oviedo, Pienaar, Kone, McAleny. He also refused to name youngsters but did "slip" and say 2 youngsters.

That's 10 total players so one other TBD in the lineup. Most likely a first team player. McGeady/Atsu/Hibbert/Besic/Osman

Robles

?/Browning ?/Browning Alcaraz Garbutt

? ?

Pienaar McAleny Oviedo

Kone

You missed Atsu, he's definitely in as well.

Should involve as many as possible..why only 2

It's absolutely pointless starting almost all bench players. The youngsters already play together in U-21 games. If we're going to learn, they have to blend with at least some starters. Osman should be in there, for example. Hibbert, Pienaar, and Kone, yes. But I'd like to see some of the younger players learn too from Eto'o, for example.

It's absolutely pointless starting almost all bench players. The youngsters already play together in U-21 games. If we're going to learn, they have to blend with at least some starters. Osman should be in there, for example. Hibbert, Pienaar, and Kone, yes. But I'd like to see some of the younger players learn too from Eto'o, for example.

Not against decent opposition though..not sayin play them all..just thought we'd have more than 2 or 3 in

Regardless, it's a very attack minded team. Hopefully 2 uptop with Kone McAleny partnered, big chance for an impression here. Good to see ovideo and garbs on the left together with peanuts CAM! Excited none the less to see a few of the young boys and hopefully they step up!!

According to the Telegraph Sport today, Martinez is to 'show off his diamonds'. He has revealed that Robles, Atsu, Pienaar, Kone, Oviedo, McAleny, Alcaraz, Browning and Garbutt will start along with two unnamed youngsters.

I think it will be Ledson myself. Dowell and Walsh are thought to be amongst the others.

Tim Cahill thinks Kieron Dowell could be the best of the new lot of Ledson, McAleny, Green, Garbutt.

Edited by Hafnia

Itching to see him also, however there seems to have been no mention of him.

Bobby's not mentioned the subs at all though as far as I've seen, so there should be another half dozen as yet unnamed with a chance of getting on. No point whatsoever in putting experience on the bench.

I'm not, giving this one a miss. Be arsed with that wind and rain.

Doubt there'll be queues at the box office either with that weather out there it's howling wind and freezing.

23000 tops I'm going for.

I'm actually considering fucking it off.... Been up all night throwing up and stomach just doesn't feel right!