IGNORED

West Ham (FA Cup)

markjazzbassist

Am fucking sick of our own fans booing them when they turn back. Gobshites

To be fair, I would be fairly annoyed with all of the corners that we've had that have been poor and have resulted in us losing possession of the ball. Having said that, this team is in poor form atm, and booing is not going to help anything at all so I wouldn't be able to do it right now. We've been playing alright so far

Can only listen to this tonight but sounds better with the exception of Jags who seems he is on a mission to sack the momentum out of anything we do.

Lukaku sounds as if he is having a good game with Mirallas and Barkley showing signs of quality. Also sounds like we are the front foot a little more too, just need to finish a couple of chances.

Guest rusty747

Its a big improvement but we still look nervous at the back. Good on the break though and carrying more of a threat up front too. This game is all about the first goal. If we get it, our confidence goes up a notch and provided we dont do something stupid and let them equalise straight away then tonight could be the turning point of our season. OTOH if they score first we will be back up shit creek without a paddle.

4-45am here in Hong Kong so I hope the boys make it worth the effort to stay up for.

Nil Satis.

Its a big improvement but we still look nervous at the back. Good on the break though and carrying more of a threat up front too. This game is all about the first goal. If we get it, our confidence goes up a notch and provided we dont do something stupid and let them equalise straight away then tonight could be the turning point of our season. OTOH if they score first we will be back up shit creek without a paddle.

4-45am here in Hong Kong so I hope the boys make it worth the effort to stay up for.

Nil Satis.

What ya doin in Hong Kong?

Ross is looking like he wants to run forward Everytime he gets the ball. Hope he keeps this momentum up for the second half.

Rom is looking dangerous and a goal tonight could be the making if his season.

Mirralas has been quiet but looks like he can do damage once the ball is at his feet.

Besic, Naismith are what you always expect from those guys.

Defence is just scaring the shit out of me.

Anyone agree with me with Barkley by now?

Early candidate for 2015 post of the year that; after years of watching slow progress then a year and a half in the first team we're all going to come round to your way of thinking after twenty-five minutes when he's still not being played in his best position :doh:.

Naismith lost the ball once and sprinted back to get the ball back. Thats what we need to see from the rest of the team. It is looking a lot better tonight. Lukaku has been brilliant, Ross and Naismith have been really good. Barry is the biggest surprise for me so far. He is starting to look like the Barry from last season. Hope he keeps it up.

Early candidate for 2015 post of the year that; after years of watching slow progress then a year and a half in the first team we're all going to come round to your way of thinking after twenty-five minutes when he's still not being played in his best position :doh:.

25 minutes? Mike am on about most of the games this season. Obviously you pick and choose what games you watch. And leave the WE out, it's becoming desperate mate.

Edited by Brett Angel