IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

One of my mates who is deeply in love with Everton ( season ticket holder , going to wembley ) told me that were in for Arron Lennon . I dont belive him to be onist but he would be nice :) . Hes fast and would be competition for Peanuts .

Meh. Doubt it to be truthful.

Aarons went out of fashion long ago :)

OI! I think Lennon has the best bloody first name in football! ;)

Before this season I would have laughed and said he can fuck right off but this season he has been quite good but i cant see this happening at all.

OI! I think Lennon has the best bloody first name in football! ;)

Before this season I would have laughed and said he can fuck right off but this season he has been quite good but i cant see this happening at all.

personally, think Mancienne has that crown!

hes rapid he'd be great but i think they'd want a few bob for him as he's had a decent season. we do have a small midfield but i'd rather a fast small player came in rather than another slow tall one. we need someone to put the crosses in we already have the people get on the end of them.

hes rapid he'd be great but i think they'd want a few bob for him as he's had a decent season. we do have a small midfield but i'd rather a fast small player came in rather than another slow tall one. we need someone to put the crosses in we already have the people get on the end of them.

99 acceleration n top-speed on FIFA ;)

They got him for nearly nothing when he was at Leeds United. I think that he would cost too much for the impact that he would deliever. Can't see this one happing (or ever being discussed)

• 5 years later...
Guest rusty747

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-line-up-aaron-lennon-4944420

Wants to come to Goodison according to the Mirror. Stoke and Hull also want him but he would apparently prefer Goodison. Fee would be about £7million. Spurs happy to let him go. Possibility of loan until end of season with option or promise to buy at the end of the season.

Not sure how I feel about it at that price. I used to really rate him but he cant get into Spurs side. On the other hand we are crying out for pace out wide and he certainly ticks that box.

Imagine Besic and McCarthy holding, Lennon, Nais or Ross and Mirallas ahead with Rom up front.

Edited by rusty747