IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

Pleased to have him as Paddock said it gives us options, I'm very optimistic on Atsu but fingers crossed he comes back a better player and proves me wrong

Pace to burn and looked to have improved his end product prior to injury, looking forward (pending bobby's selections) to having him and Kev on either side

Looking forward to seeing how we'll line up against the shite

Edited by EFC-Paul

Being described as the best defensive winger in the league on the beeb, real hard worker in that regard; could free up Seamus big time.

Massive step up from McGeady, but so would a broken bit of a three-legged stool be. Very interested to see how he goes.

Welcome to the good guys Aaron!

Happy with this on the whole. I must admit I haven't really watched him last few seasons so what's happened for him to drop down the pecking order. I hope he hasn't lost his confidence to beat a man cause I remember Lennon being one of the sharpest wingers in the Prem a few years ago.

Being described as the best defensive winger in the league on the beeb, real hard worker in that regard; could free up Seamus big time.

Massive step up from McGeady, but so would a broken bit of a three-legged stool be. Very interested to see how he goes.

This.

Not overwhelmed but think he can offer a bit. Will help Coleman out tenfold.

Coleman needs to step up now!!! He's far too reserved this season

Happy with this on the whole. I must admit I haven't really watched him last few seasons so what's happened for him to drop down the pecking order. I hope he hasn't lost his confidence to beat a man cause I remember Lennon being one of the sharpest wingers in the Prem a few years ago.

I think he got injured for a while and then with the changing of managers, got left behind a bit.

If he's still got the motivation, he'll come good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's going to be a really good buy.

Teams that press us high are going to be hit with that pace.

Really glad to have him here.

Something a bit different and hopefully will give us more balance.

There is some serious pace on that right hand side with him and Seamus.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/02/03/martinez-cant-hide-lennon-excitement

I'll remain skeptical about the impact he'll have until I see an end product from him. But, there's no doubt that if he can bring an end product then he could be a very important and influential signing.

Edited by Romey 1878

The way I see it is he is better than Mcgeady, he's got loads of experience in the prem so no bedding in required and he's another option add to this he's on loan so if he flops we can send him back to Tottingham Hotspurs!!!!

Pace to burn as well something we're lacking. I'm not exactly jumping through hoops like but I'm relatively pleased with it.

Oh yes we are all so happy. We should all open up a reservation thread seperatley days before then a final outcome thread.....

The shite that pours out of your mouths over every signing.

Oh ye, mc11 your a bellend

Yeah I agree let's be pissed off we've brought in a winger who has bags of experience and is a decent player and is better than what we currently have in McGeady

I was really looking forward to having Ross or Kone playing out wide and having less options

You spout some self righteous shit at times!!