IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

It means your one of us which is the most importimportant thing. HaitHair is so overratoverrated. The only thing iI do know is, I now save on shampoo and have an extra five minutes in bed in the mornings. Every cloud...

When you had hair it took you 5 minutes to sort it out lol! You fruit. Real men dont give a shite about their hair.

Im not sure on this signing. I hope he proves me wrong tho but i dont see him making a massive impact on the team. Speedy as hell but he cant deliver the ball into the middle. We will have speedy on the right and ego on the left. Only Coleman and Baines left to deliver the ball to Lukaku and Naismith.

I do hope that he proves me wrong.

Im not sure on this signing. I hope he proves me wrong tho but i dont see him making a massive impact on the team. Speedy as hell but he cant deliver the ball into the middle. We will have speedy on the right and ego on the left. Only Coleman and Baines left to deliver the ball to Lukaku and Naismith.

I do hope that he proves me wrong.

Dunno why you're saying that in the Haircut thread???