IGNORED

Aaron Lennon

Probably just hates having his picture taken; I'm the same when I have to pose (as are lots of people).

That would be me as well. Idespise it thus making me the most un-photogenic person in the world. Catch me when I don't know it's being taken I'm fine, if I'm posing I turn into this stiff rigid miserable looking frankenstein type creature.

Being described as the best defensive winger in the league on the beeb, real hard worker in that regard; could free up Seamus big time.

Massive step up from McGeady, but so would a broken bit of a three-legged stool be. Very interested to see how he goes.

Welcome to the good guys Aaron!

If thats true, I'll be made up. I'll admit, I was not excited at all the first time we were linked, but he's in a blue shirt now so he's getting my backing until he's had a few full games to convince me he is not good enough. He's been in the league for a while now, so there should be no excuses.

His injury record worries me, especially with our ability to screw up hamstrings.

It's got McGeady looking over his shoulder for sure.

He had some great chances against CP last weekend, but his target coordinates were poorly calibrated.

Time will tell, but I'm glad they made the move and, from his comments, he seems genuinely happy to be Blue.

Edited by veedublin

1. Can't wait for the next few months now!!!

2. Even though i may not look it in the pics 1f648.png I'm buzzing to be here,enjoyed my 1st day at training and everyone made me feel really welcome,

Edited by tenaciousj

Does he play on left or the right? I always imagine him on the left myself.

He can play on either wing

Even if he has no end product his sheer pace will be a great weapon. As has been said teams have sussed us out this season and are pressing us high up the pitch to stop our full backs getting forward, with the pace of Mirallas and Lennon we now have the ability to get in behind teams if they do that

That would be me as well. Idespise it thus making me the most un-photogenic person in the world. Catch me when I don't know it's being taken I'm fine, if I'm posing I turn into this stiff rigid miserable looking frankenstein type creature.

I'm exactly the same..Brad Pitt when I'm not looking...quasimodo when I pose :lol:

Haha take it when I'm ready and I'm Quasimodo too.

Catch me unaware and I'm the guy of the goonies haha

He's going to provide the match winning assist in the debt this weekend...you heard it here first. Teams keep trying to defend against our passing attack by pressing us high. We've seen what Mirallas and Barkley can do with their pace when they run at a defense. Now imagine Lennon streaking behind the defense with that lightning pace of his.

On that, I won't be sold until we actually see him play in Everton blue. Didn't look too happy to me in the pictures posted on the site...

All this "looking miserable" nonsense. He had a choice, he didn't have to come. He could have stayed at Spurs but didn't.

As he has said, he knows Baines and Jags from the England set up, will know Pienaar from when he kept him out the Spurs team.

I think he will flourish. Exactly the right type of winger we need - direct and works back in defence which will allow Coleman ability to do his thing.

Its a great signing IMO.

All this "looking miserable" nonsense. He had a choice, he didn't have to come. He could have stayed at Spurs but didn't.

As he has said, he knows Baines and Jags from the England set up, will know Pienaar from when he kept him out the Spurs team.

I think he will flourish. Exactly the right type of winger we need - direct and works back in defence which will allow Coleman ability to do his thing.

Its a great signing IMO.

In full agreement with this :)

Ha! There's some brill pictures floating around of his happiness!!

I guess he just doesn't like the camera.

At the end of the day, he had a choice of several clubs. I'm sure he's happy with his choice.

He's just bringing some cockney gansta' style to the club!!!

Ha! There's some brill pictures floating around of his happiness!!

I guess he just doesn't like the camera.

At the end of the day, he had a choice of several clubs. I'm sure he's happy with his choice.

He's just bringing some cockney gansta' style to the club!!!

He's from Yorkshire! Edited by Romey 1878