IGNORED

Relegation Battle!

jrossiter

• 9 months later...

That's a different conversation all together. And the same people will have opposite thoughts on it!!!

Ooooooh....I can't resist....Ok. For me, no. The only reason I'd want a change, the very only reason, would be if we were in the bottom 3 and looking knee deep in shit. And that's simply because I think financially, relegation would be disastrous. I wouldn't sack any other time. IF we stay down there until the last ball has been kicked this season and then at the half way point next season we are in the same position, then yes, he would have to go. Because then he would have shown no learning curve or adaptability etc.

At the moment, he is a young manager learning his trade at a new level. How often has an Everton Manager successfully juggled Europe and the league in the Premiership era? But that's not my 'for' argument. The fact he is only 41, still learning, has a sound footballing philosophy and seems to have a vision for the future is my 'for' argument. But we'll see...17 games to go. 51 points up for grabs. And the Europa.

GOTCHA

GOTCHA

Hahaha.....have you really just done that?!! You sad little git!!

I guess this is because in the other topic you said I'd been saying the same thing for 12 months?!! But this doesn't prove anything because we weren't in the same position? Or playing the same way? Or anything?!!! In fact, I've covered this in the other topic, pre Christmas it was, and admitted to saying this and given reasons for the slight change!

I can't believe you've gone through old topics just to prove....nothing.

You're a right weird little fella when you want to be!!!

I'll just leave this here...plenty more posts like this over the last few years...

Ha ha wind it in. You have engaged in tit for tat bollocks with most posters.

If we're making assumptions then it's fair to assume that you're a very lonely boy with no real worth in the real world hence your cuntish behaviour on here.

You're turning into the forum dog everyone likes to kick but no matter how many tmes you get kicked you give a whistle and you come running.

You're a shit troll, you think you're good but you're woeful. You're as transparent as a paneof glass to the point it's embarrassing at times.

Aaaaand another thread descends into bickering thanks to... Answers on a postcard :dry:

EDIT: Few quotes added. That's just from one or two pages on one topic. I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Newty82

Hahaha.....have you really just done that?!! You sad little git!!

I guess this is because in the other topic you said I'd been saying the same thing for 12 months?!! But this doesn't prove anything because we weren't in the same position? Or playing the same way? Or anything?!!! In fact, I've covered this in the other topic, pre Christmas it was, and admitted to saying this and given reasons for the slight change!

I can't believe you've gone through old topics just to prove....nothing.

You're a right weird little fella when you want to be!!!

Noel Edmonds will be presenting you with the trophy in due course.

MC11 you may or may not have noticed I never post on your comments anymore but for once I will make an exception.

You ;lower ever thread you post in, you argue tha

t the sky is underfoot if it gets you noticed.

You have never been an Everton supporter going by your words. (If you are one please act like one)

and finally please can you FOADSIA

MC11 you may or may not have noticed I never post on your comments anymore but for once I will make an exception.

You have never been an Everton supporter going by your words. (If you are one please act like one)

Lol

I think I might need somebody to translate this post please...

Guys...point is this is the topic from last season. It's not even relevant to this season.

He's trawled an old topic trying to prove something...and just hasn't!

Strange. So so strange.

My behaviour has shown serious improvements since last season. Shame Roberto can't take a leaf out if my book. Newty, I've pulled your pants down on this one and for the record it's you who trawls through all kinds of stats to prove a point.

My behaviour has shown serious improvements since last season. Shame Roberto can't take a leaf out if my book. Newty, I've pulled your pants down on this one and for the record it's you who trawls through all kinds of stats to prove a point.

Hahaha....how have you pulled my pants down?!!! You've done nothing other than ale yourself look like a right idiot. Again. Just learn to not make daft off the cuff comments that you can't back up.

(More interestingly, why are you trying to pull my pants down???)

And why are you suddenly mentioning stats?!

Crazy.

Edited by Newty82

Hahaha....how have you pulled my pants down?!!! You've done nothing other than ale yourself look like a right idiot. Again. Just learn to not make daft off the cuff comments that you can't back up.

(More interestingly, why are you trying to pull my pants down???)

And why are you suddenly mentioning stats?!

Crazy.

I know too well you sit there frothing

Guys...point is this is the topic from last season. It's not even relevant to this season.

He's trawled an old topic trying to prove something...and just hasn't!

Strange. So so strange.

I just spent two minutes reading it before I realised the date said 2015. Seems very relevant to me. 12 months later, once again we're talking relegation rather than Europe. Can we go down? Our inability to win a game suggests yes. Will we? I doubt it, but it says everything you need to know about the direction we're being taken in that right now it seems a far, far greater possibility than making the top six.