IGNORED

Relegation Battle!

jrossiter

This is probably one of the quietest Everton forums on the net. There's probably a reason for that and before anyone says it's since I joined it was quiet when I used to trawl it before

It is, no question, but you fail to understand that people like it that way; you have a conversation rather than a shouting match.

It's like a quiet pub a lot of the time (I always use the pub analogy, sorry). Some people like quiet pubs, I certainly do. If I wanted a lively pub I wouldn't go into a quiet one and single handedly try to wind up everyone to make it lively, I'd go to a lively one in the first place.

I explained this a while back to you, it obviously flew in one ear never hit anything on the way through and whistled out the other so I'll explainit to you again.

You're a shit troll, you think you're good but you're woeful. You're as transparent as a paneof glass to the point it's embarrassing at times.

You've been trying for a while now with the me being not 41, emotions line etc and it's woeful. I used to own a site that used to go round shutting actual troll sites down. Troll Valhalla, AMB, Troll Kingdom and a whole host of other sites who have these internet warriors who think it's funny to trash other peoples enjoyment of internet forums. We've DDOS a couple of sites and had other "troll" boards on their knees at times. None of that is really relevant here or anymore for that matter but your seriously pathetic attempts at trolling me are at best pityful. So please for the sake of the other members, stop it's not even any fun poking a lollyice stick at you, I feel bad doing it and I'm not even trying.

However, you post some decent stuff when you're being serious about Everton and could be a really good poster if you wanted to be and I genuinally value your posts AND opinion on Everton and football so don't get why you have to do what you do.

We're not in school you know, we don't e-highfive each other when someone disagrees with a mod. I don't "fish" for green I'm on my phone I can't even see the like/dislike stuff (I assume thats what you mesn) you need to stop being antiestablishment MC, seriously, it's not real life it's just a forum and if it wasn't for the lads owning/running/modding this site you wouldn't be able to post here.

I try and donate regularly as I enjoy posting here and I know what it's like to own a site with bandwidth fees and hosting fees to pay. No fucker wants to contribute yet most want to slam/slate the mods/admins etc.

Get off the schhol playground son and get in the fucking real world because you're seriously making an embarrassment out of yourself and I'm telling you that as someone who would be sorry to see your serious posts go.

You trolled me in the Mirallas debate. I'll highlight you being a cart in them if you want you antagonised and unfortunately you were due some back. So no matter how long winded your posts are about you being a super troll extinguisher you're also a hypocrite! Do you want me to highlight the posts?

You trolled me in the Mirallas debate. I'll highlight you being a cart in them if you want you antagonised and unfortunately you were due some back. So no matter how long winded your posts are about you being a super troll extinguisher you're also a hypocrite! Do you want me to highlight the posts?

Yrs please as I never, I just told you the truth.

Lad, you're starting to sound like a pre pubescent teen girl who's favourite band are splitting up. Seriously MC sit yourself in a corner and have a quiet word with yourself.

Yes he's our mosttalented player but he's hardly irreplaceable is he.

Fact is mate, I thought you were brighter than to sit and try and justify a player wanting to leave and not trying being acceptable because we've had a bad season. All this "he knew at xmas there was something wrong " etc is bollocks mate. Even if he did, so what. Where ould we be if the rest of the squad actedexactly the same way!!

The point is, noone is blaming him for wanting amove or wanting to better himself but not giving 100% for the team is UNFORGIVABLE and if that's the type of player he is then good riddence. Give me a Lennon who is trying and working for the team, who's hungry and wants to help the club over Mirallas strolling round tripping over his bottom lip.

I'm absolutely staggered you think that him doing that is acceptable. It sounds like you support Kevin Mirallas not Everton. I know that's not true but that's what your starting to sound like.

Any player who doesn't want to be here can fuck off for me, I don't give a fuck how good they are or who they are. Don't wanna play for us? No? Well there's the door you fucking crab, get out!!

Wanting a move is fine, being dissolusioned with things is understandable not trying is NOT ACCEPTABLE in any walk of life.

Where I work I've been there-15 years, I'm the most senior man in the place, there's people doing the same job who've been there from a few months to a few years, I'm by way and far the most experienced and best at the job out of our team, so does that mean I can strioll around giving 60% and not give a fuck? To me it's the exact opposite, I'm the senior man, it's me who ateps up when a difficult decision has to be made, it's me who shoulders that bit of extra responsability. I'd hang my head in shame if I ever developed anything other than the attitude I have.

Oh my fucking god .

Listen lad, this is the last I'm going to say about this but seriously, you're a grown man.

Take the superKev undies off, don't put them in the washing machine, head straight for the bin and throw them away, the posters needtaking down,the screen saver on your phone needs changing to a sunset or something and the photo in your wallet can go in the memory box.

I thought YOU were one of the splanger smokers mate, were defo one of the lads but you've turned out to be one of those fellas that wear an anorak and have a flask and cheese sangers inyour ruck sack.

Dear oh fucking dear.

Back away from the Animals, Meddle, any Zappa cds you have and go and sit in the airing cupboard. I'll shout you when he's signed for that boss team Spurs who've been winning trophies for years and have regular cl footy year on year.

Careful with that fucking axe Eugene it's proper slipping!!!

I was posting my "serious" opinions about Mirallas and you came out with this garbage? Hypocrite?

When have I said I "hate" members... Or the brown nosing? The brown nosing is funny and it's banter when it's raised. I don't dislike the forum... When have I said that?

Why the quote marks round "hate"? I didn't say that so who are you quoting?

Brown nosing thing is neither here not there; you call it banter and I call it infantile, generational maybe.

You've not said you dislike the forum (I didn't suggest you did) but you've said it's boring and needs a mix up; not exactly saying you like it.

You've not answered the questions I asked, you've ignored them. You should try politics when you're old enough to vote.

Why the quote marks round "hate"? I didn't say that so who are you quoting?

Brown nosing thing is neither here not there; you call it banter and I call it infantile, generational maybe.

You've not said you dislike the forum (I didn't suggest you did) but you've said it's boring and needs a mix up; not exactly saying you like it.

You've not answered the questions I asked, you've ignored them. You should try politics when you're old enough to vote.

Think you need to read your post again. Because everything you've said you didn't say was said in it.

One thing you're right about is me ignoring you.

Think you need to read your post again. Because everything you've said you didn't say was said in it.

One thing you're right about is me ignoring you.

I don't respond to you any more as a rule MC but seriously, if you don't like the place why do you stay? Site's been going for more than a decade and it is what it is; sometimes it's just like a few mates sitting around in a pub and sometimes it's a bit livelier. It doesn't need a mix-up, it's been going along a long time with some quality posters (c1982 being one of them) and some less so. It was here long before you joined and it'll be here long after you've moved on. It's not down to you (or any individual) to decide how it runs.

In short, if it bores you and you hate the "brown-nosing" and the members then why not trot off and find somewhere you fit in better? I don't get it.

Edited by MC11

Fair enough, missed the "hate" stuff MC when you take it literally (maybe I meant is as banter, that would be a good out but I won't take it) but was just trying to make a point.

You don't like it here so why stay?

That's what baffles me.

I was posting my "serious" opinions about Mirallas and you came out with this garbage? Hypocrite?

And there's another lesson for you. The lad ALWAYS does all the work. Do you want me to make you go and fetch anything else there Fido? Did you not think that I knew what posts you were going to quote?

I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine and you clearly didn't like it but think it's funny to do it to others.

Double standards much? You're like the playground bully, pushing people around but crying when someone pushesyou back.

Oh and your obsession with Mirallas is border line stalker so I actually stand by what I said.

Guest rusty747

Well, I for one am delighted that I was wrong. I was really worried but the last 3 wins on the spin have all but ensured safety.

That doesn't excuse many of the performances or team selections this season though and Roberto and the squad have to learn from this season's experience. For me it all went wrong with a piss poor pre season. No doubt the World Cup hangover will be trotted out as an excuse with participation in Europa League also cited as a factor. To me, that just means we didn't plan properly for the season.

I am ex military and one of the first lessons drilled in to the new joiner is that of the '7 P's'

Prior

Preparation and

Planning

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

Edited by rusty747

And there's another lesson for you. The lad ALWAYS does all the work. Do you want me to make you go and fetch anything else there Fido? Did you not think that I knew what posts you were going to quote?

I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine and you clearly didn't like it but think it's funny to do it to others.

Double standards much? You're like the playground bully, pushing people around but crying when someone pushesyou back.

Oh and your obsession with Mirallas is border line stalker so I actually stand by what I said.

Hahaha. Very "mature" of you. Now run a long with your emoticon app.

Well, I for one am delighted that I was wrong. I was really worried but the last 3 wins on the spin have all but ensured safety.

That doesn't excuse many of the performances or team selections this season though and Roberto and the squad have to learn from this season's experience. For me it all went wrong with a piss poor pre season. No doubt the World Cup hangover will be trotted out as an excuse with participation in Europa League also cited as a factor. To me, that just means we didn't plan properly for the season.

I am ex military and one of the first lessons drilled in to the new joiner is that of the '7 P's'

Prior

Preparation and

Planning

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

You've made an on-topic post. You're doing it wrong, Rusty.

I must be one in a million then pal.... Paddys had an upgrade

It's been standard iOS functionality since 2011. Nothing to download, it comes as part of the software (as a keyboard).

So, now that you've made an even bigger fool of yourself, can we get back to the thread?