IGNORED

Relegation Battle!

jrossiter

There is absolutely no way you are as old as you say you are.

Like a moth to a flame.

You are easier to troll than a Nigerian "lad"

Seriously, look at what you posted to me and go and look in the mirror !!!

Fucking :rofl:

Edited by Paddock

Like a moth to a flame.

You are easier to troll than a Nigerian "lad"

Seriously, look at what you posted to me and go and look in the mirror !!!

Fucking :rofl:

What is a "41 year old man" downloading and using an emoticon app for... FFS lad that's just poor form. I'll wager you're in ya mid/early twenties.

Back on topic - we were in a relegation battle we escaped it early when we didn't know where are next points were coming from.

Edited by MC11

What is a "41 year old man" downloading and using an emoticon app for... FFS lad that's just poor form. I'll wager you're in ya mid/early twenties..

Because I'm old enough and mature enough to be able to feel comfortable to do it unlike yourself who acts like a 16 year old most of the time calling people gay and fruits etcc yet always ALWAYS missing the subtle jokes or underlying jibes of the post

Run along now sonny, I'm sure someone else will own you before the days out.

You're turning into the forum dog everyone likes to kick but no matter how many tmes you get kicked you give a whistle and you come running.

Maybe best having a day off. You could spend the day playing with your super Kev action figure.

Just a thought.

What is a "41 year old man" downloading and using an emoticon app for... FFS lad that's just poor form. I'll wager you're in ya mid/early twenties.

Someone in their mid/early twenties downloading emoticons would be much worse form. I thought only tweens and people too old to know any better went to the trouble of downloading such things. (Sorry Paddock, but I think I'll be grouping you into the later category there :P)

Someone in their mid/early twenties downloading emoticons would be much worse form. I thought only tweens and people too old to know any better went to the trouble of downloading such things. (Sorry Paddock, but I think I'll be grouping you into the later category there :P)

When you get to a certain maturity you get past being worried about being categorised or put into a "group"

I'm a grown man I choose what I want to do and don't have to worry about being in the "cool gang" and I don't have to worry about justifying my actions to anyone.

It's called being a grown up.

Something quite a few on here should try.

?????????

I'm 42 and use them all the time...i also have 3 children, one of which is 19 and far far more collar than me haha.

If I'm the embarrassing dad that acts like a kid then so be it ;-)

I call us Modern dad's Padd.

Yep dead right Shukes. I use them to send to my kids an awful lot, I also find them useful when sending texts to people to let them know the tone of the texts. They can be mis-interpreted very easily and a simple ? or ? on the end can let you set the mood of the message.

Other than that at 41 I'm past caring if people think I'm "cool" or not.

I find it absolutely astonishing that grown men could think like that tbh and even more so to a bunch of strangers on an internet forum :rofl:

I use them, but I don't download; google what I want and copy/paste. No troubleJuggling_smiley.gif.

Embarrassing granddad maybe but I don't give a shit.

I'm calling it on tone of posts and the use of the emoticon app - Paddock is not 41... He's a charlatan. The emoticon cemented my suspicions. Keep trying to convince people you're mature man.... Those that are don't have to tell people.

Why would anyone try to be older than what they are on a forum?.. and Why would it bother anyone?.. Unless they were doing that same thing.

For me immaturity, ignorance, and underlying self esteem issues are the only concerns on this site.

I agree Haf you should seek help if you're THAT concerned.

Ha ha wind it in. You have engaged in tit for tat bollocks with most posters.

You were like a little puppy following pad around giving it the "totally agree mate" to anything he posted and when he disagreed with your unconditional love for mirallas you behaved like Kathy Bates in misery... Nothing or no one will get in the way of mirallas having the perfect relationship and adoration when it comes to Everton. No one.

Somehow I think this post is wasted on you.

Ha ha wind it in. You have engaged in tit for tat bollocks with most posters.

You were like a little puppy following pad around giving it the "totally agree mate" to anything he posted and when he disagreed with your unconditional love for mirallas you behaved like Kathy Bates in misery... Nothing or no one will get in the way of mirallas having the perfect relationship and adoration when it comes to Everton. No one.

Somehow I think this post is wasted on you.

Paddock laid his own bed when he started brown nosing :P and fishing for green, he knows he's let himself down. Other than that he's probably the only one who says it as it is. Without fence sitting. However, I've always questioned his age because of the way he posts. He's certainly not 41.

Paddock laid his own bed when he started brown nosing :P and fishing for green, he knows he's let himself down. Other than that he's probably the only one who says it as it is. Without fence sitting. However, I've always questioned his age because of the way he posts. He's certainly not 41.

???

MC, personally I don't like people having a go and saying you've got no life etc cos we all have our bad days and at times the whole business of psychoanalysing people is way too naughty and I've been guilty of that. No one if any know much about anyone's business or issues and things can get said which are damaging.

But ffs man, why do you feel the need to engage in conflict so often? It doesn't do anyone any good. Shit gets flung around and it's not good for the atmosphere.

Ok mate. I don't even know who you are. Hence the irrelevance.

That's because I don't post on here as much as I once did and you are one of the main reasons - constantly trolling others and clogging up threads with mindless bollocks and juvenile bickering. You're certainly not the only one (the main one probably) but it's no coincidence that we don't hear from some of the most frequent posters, most notably marco and because of this Toffeetalk has gone downhill in my opinion. I'm sure you'll keep posting but I hope this forum can get back to the forum for 'the thinking Evertonian' because that's being diluted at the moment.

That's because I don't post on here as much as I once did and you are one of the main reasons - constantly trolling others and clogging up threads with mindless bollocks and juvenile bickering. You're certainly not the only one (the main one probably) but it's no coincidence that we don't hear from some of the most frequent posters, most notably marco and because of this Toffeetalk has gone downhill in my opinion. I'm sure you'll keep posting but I hope this forum can get back to the forum for 'the thinking Evertonian' because that's being diluted at the moment.

What an absolute shithouse posts this is. You see this a lot on other forums. Posters saying they don't come on anymore because of others. Do me a favour and man up.

The problem is half the time people don't get the dry humour. This place would have cobwebs on it with out a bit of a mix up. It's boring at times too many patting on the back brown nosing - hence why I exposed Paddock.

I don't respond to you any more as a rule MC but seriously, if you don't like the place why do you stay? Site's been going for more than a decade and it is what it is; sometimes it's just like a few mates sitting around in a pub and sometimes it's a bit livelier. It doesn't need a mix-up, it's been going along a long time with some quality posters (c1982 being one of them) and some less so. It was here long before you joined and it'll be here long after you've moved on. It's not down to you (or any individual) to decide how it runs.

In short, if it bores you and you hate the "brown-nosing" and the members then why not trot off and find somewhere you fit in better? I don't get it.

What an absolute shithouse posts this is. You see this a lot on other forums. Posters saying they don't come on anymore because of others. Do me a favour and man up.

Nothing to man up about (it's not that important to me) - pretty certain it's a big reason though.

I don't respond to you any more as a rule MC but seriously, if you don't like the place why do you stay? Site's been going for more than a decade and it is what it is; sometimes it's just like a few mates sitting around in a pub and sometimes it's a bit livelier. It doesn't need a mix-up, it's been going along a long time with some quality posters (c1982 being one of them) and some less so. It was here long before you joined and it'll be here long after you've moved on. It's not down to you (or any individual) to decide how it runs.

In short, if it bores you and you hate the "brown-nosing" and the members then why not trot off and find somewhere you fit in better? I don't get it.

Spot on (and thanks ;) )... I echo your sentiments entirely (with a large portion of brown-nosing!)

When have I said I "hate" members... Or the brown nosing? The brown nosing is funny and it's banter when it's raised. I don't dislike the forum... When have I said that?

The problem is half the time people don't get the dry humour. This place would have cobwebs on it with out a bit of a mix up. It's boring at times too many patting on the back brown nosing - hence why I exposed Paddock.

I explained this a while back to you, it obviously flew in one ear never hit anything on the way through and whistled out the other so I'll explainit to you again.

You're a shit troll, you think you're good but you're woeful. You're as transparent as a paneof glass to the point it's embarrassing at times.

You've been trying for a while now with the me being not 41, emotions line etc and it's woeful. I used to own a site that used to go round shutting actual troll sites down. Troll Valhalla, AMB, Troll Kingdom and a whole host of other sites who have these internet warriors who think it's funny to trash other peoples enjoyment of internet forums. We've DDOS a couple of sites and had other "troll" boards on their knees at times. None of that is really relevant here or anymore for that matter but your seriously pathetic attempts at trolling me are at best pityful. So please for the sake of the other members, stop it's not even any fun poking a lollyice stick at you, I feel bad doing it and I'm not even trying.

However, you post some decent stuff when you're being serious about Everton and could be a really good poster if you wanted to be and I genuinally value your posts AND opinion on Everton and football so don't get why you have to do what you do.

We're not in school you know, we don't e-highfive each other when someone disagrees with a mod. I don't "fish" for green I'm on my phone I can't even see the like/dislike stuff (I assume thats what you mesn) you need to stop being antiestablishment MC, seriously, it's not real life it's just a forum and if it wasn't for the lads owning/running/modding this site you wouldn't be able to post here.

I try and donate regularly as I enjoy posting here and I know what it's like to own a site with bandwidth fees and hosting fees to pay. No fucker wants to contribute yet most want to slam/slate the mods/admins etc.

Get off the schhol playground son and get in the fucking real world because you're seriously making an embarrassment out of yourself and I'm telling you that as someone who would be sorry to see your serious posts go.