IGNORED

Crystal Palace (away)

Kev627

Had a bit of a talk with that someone who told me about Eto.... Or Ego as my phone wants to spell it.

What the fuck, it was horrendous. I'll say the info comes directly from a player who represents bwhat Everton means to us but.........

Eto decided after a game that he demand Martinez and his coaching staff leave the room as he wanted to address the players. For whatever reason he actually did along with a fair few players, some stayed out of intrigue some out of loyalty to this new rebel who told them

"leave this club and get your money elsewhere, you won't win trophies here"

His right hand man was mirallas. His other chum was pienaar.

I was actually shown the name on the phone. Personally said they felt sick, Martinez basically couldn't deal with the situation. Bad times.

SO !

Eto 'decided', after 'A' game ( such an incident, would warrent the name of THAT game ), that he 'Demanded' Martinez and his staff......including Big Dunc to leave the room (so that's what they did.......why would they, think about it !).So he (Eto) could spout his rubbish.

Ask yourself this, why would Eto go to the trouble when he could quite easily have approached any of the players at any time.

If this is the same source who told you Big Dunce gave some bloke £500 for telling him he'd left it in the pub.........don't go worrying too much. :rofl:

SO !

Eto 'decided', after 'A' game ( such an incident, would warrent the name of THAT game ), that he 'Demanded' Martinez and his staff......including Big Dunc to leave the room (so that's what they did.......why would they, think about it !).So he (Eto) could spout his rubbish.

Ask yourself this, why would Eto go to the trouble when he could quite easily have approached any of the players at any time.

If this is the same source who told you Big Dunce gave some bloke £500 for telling him he'd left it in the pub.........don't go worrying too much. :rofl:

I remember this old chestnut!! Lol

He goes on about being "credible" but then comes out with these ridiculous made up storys from some drunk in a pub.

I mean come on! If I posted this type of shit the usual candidates would be all over me..... Can't see them anywhere.

This is the reason you get picked on Billy Bullshitter.

Wasn't aware I get picked on. The fact that I am more than able to look after myself means I don't. Verbally? Well you ain't a challenge for starters.

Bit upset that the subject of your infatuation is amongst it?

Get over yourself you tit.

SO !

Get out of MC's backside, grow up the pair of you.

The lad with £500??? Blimey my stories do stick in your mind well don't they..... very true story. The same in the way that my mate witnessed Duncan grab a tin of flowers off a bloke selling them in benidorm and shove money in his mouth. Dave Watson had to calm that one down.

Full price at the pictures tonight. Go see the topic I posted earlier about a free app with films etc, and maybe you can put your £6 into butterkist sweet corn, Ben and jerrys and maybe a crunchie.

Edited by Hafnia

I have a thing about speculation without any real evidence or facts. A bit like our stats, you know?! It's down to my growing dislike of newspapers/media and the sports supplements industry (a lot won't understand that!! Haha!!).

I get that something might have been wrong. But at the time, Martinez seemed reluctant to let him go, so who knows?

I had the same stance on the Distin rumours.

Yeah, I do understand it. I never post anything like that unless it's pretty much first hand. I do have some links to the club but this isn't one of them admittedly.

However, in short I've been led to believe that this story will not be far off the mark. Especially those involved.

The lad with £500??? Blimey my stories do stick in your mind well don't they..... very true story. The same in the way that my mate witnessed Duncan grab a tin of flowers off a bloke selling them in benidorm and shove money in his mouth. Dave Watson had to calm that one down.

Full price at the pictures tonight. Go see the topic I posted earlier about a free app with films etc, and maybe you can put your £6 into butterkist sweet corn, Ben and jerrys and maybe a crunchie.

There's not a chance you can get butterkist, Ben & Jerry's AND a crunchy for less than £6. Not having that.

Blue...Put this to bed...Can you get Butterkist, Ben & Jerry's AND a crunchy for £6?

On a Wednesday! I think you can get 2-4-1 currys on a Wednesday.

Story is he got all big for his boots made up with himself having a social life on a Wednesday whilst I was typing away in solitary on a dial up modem Dell pc from 2001

He's good at memorising statements I make though. Good job I don't lie.

Edited by Hafnia

On a Wednesday! I think you can get 2-4-1 currys on a Wednesday.

Story is he got all big for his boots made up with himself having a social life on a Wednesday whilst I was typing away in solitary on a dial up modem Dell pc from 2001

He's good at memorising statements I make though. Good job I don't lie.

:lol: Only a Wednesday? !!!

I know it's been said already, but not that impressed with the performance today. Glad to have the 3 points. A bright point of the game, I thought, was Besic. Seemed to have quite a solid game. Anyone else agree?

I thought it was one of his poorer games tbh mate. He was still ok though.

Oh dear, you've already had your wrist slapped for digging at people who like a bargin.

Not in the slightest bit bothered what other members post MC included, You didn't like my post, I wonder why !, name names, at least tell us which game it was after, after all that's very relavent.

Seem to resort to insults when things don't go your way.

You find it difficult to understand that other people don't always agree with you.See if you can get a little gang together to back you up, maybe Big Duncs can look in, Dave Watson might be free as well :rofl: .

Oh dear, you've already had your wrist slapped for digging at people who like a bargin.

Not in the slightest bit bothered what other members post MC included, You didn't like my post, I wonder why !, name names, at least tell us which game it was after, after all that's very relavent.

Seem to resort to insults when things don't go your way.

You find it difficult to understand that other people don't always agree with you.See if you can get a little gang together to back you up, maybe Big Duncs can look in, Dave Watson might be free as well :rofl: .

Who's had their wrist slapped??? I'm all for a bargain (see mobdro) I just found your boasting about having been the pictures and a curry on a Wednesday a little hilarious to say the least.

ignore my posts the way I will do yours, can't be arsed. That said you do seem to have an unhealthy interest in them.

Edited by Hafnia

How silly of me to think a win might stop the infantile bickering :(.

If you don't all grow up this thread will end up being closed very quickly.

It's getting rather dire isn't it. I know this forum is about debate, and I haven't a problem with anyone here and the odd argument/disagreement is warranted but it's getting petty and simply making it miserable on here.

Glad about the 3 points, defensively I think we looked alright. Hopefully give Kone a bit more time over the coming weeks!

Your little mate always get's a bit stressed when he's proved wrong, take a look up his arse while your up there, you might find a crunchy.

:lol:

I find it hilarious that whenever someone agrees with another member, or has a good civilised craic, or even dare to 'like' other members...They are a suck up, arse licker, shit jabber etc.

It's playground stuff.

How silly of me to think a win might stop the infantile bickering :(.

If you don't all grow up this thread will end up being closed very quickly.

It's not been too bad on this thread? Quite tame I reckon.

I have a solution for the infantile bickering....set the age limit for joining to 16. Job done.

It's not been too bad on this thread? Quite tame I reckon.

I have a solution for the infantile bickering....set the age limit for joining to 16. Job done.

That's fucking rich coming from you, check back a few posts and see how you look with your stupid coments.......I'd be very surprised if you are infact over 16 yourself.

That's fucking rich coming from you, check back a few posts and see how you look with your stupid coments.......I'd be very surprised if you are infact over 16 yourself.

I've just checked back. All I can see is some posts having a joke about being able to get butterkist etc for £6? All light hearted stuff.

Before that, I disagreed with Haf about the Eto'o stuff.

Before that it was all game related stuff.

What 'stupid comments' are you referring to?

I'm 33 by the way. Nothing to hide here.

Who's had their wrist slapped??? I'm all for a bargain (see mobdro) I just found your boasting about having been the pictures and a curry on a Wednesday a little hilarious to say the least.

ignore my posts the way I will do yours, can't be arsed. That said you do seem to have an unhealthy interest in them.

Unhealthy interest in your posts.........I think we all know the reason why that is :rofl:

This appears to be where the bullshit starts, I asked some pretty obvious questions about the incident.Questions he didn't seem to want to discuss, I did point out that other stories in the past had probably been some what added too.So don't go worrying too much about this story.

Bring on the insults etc, some mention of MC backside, and 2 for 1's.

What is the latest on Martinez being kicked out of the changing room ? What game was it that it occured after ? Simple questions asked on an Everton forum.