4. Watford 42 79
5. Derby 43 75
6. Ipswich 43 74
---------------
7. Brentford 43 71
8. Wolves 43 71
9. Blackburn 42 59

My questions are:

1 - Who do you think will gain Autos and who might win the play-offs?

2 - If you were God which three would you most LIKE to have in the Premier with you next season?

daib0

Bournemouth; underdogs (at the start of the season) and less than eighty miles from me, (though an away ticket will still be hard to come by) will I hope win the thing, I think they deserve it.

Middlesbrough I have a lifelong dislike for, a nothing club so I hope they fail.

I'd have liked to see Brentford come up as another underdog but they seem to be fading.

Norwich are a bit blah but I think they'll probably come up and then go straight back down again.

I'd like to see Watford win the play-offs but as per Norwich I think their chances of survival would be poor. It's a big jump now and getting bigger by the year sadly.

I'm hoping that Bournemouth win the Championship. In part, this is love of the underdog; however, they've played well and scored goals. It would be fun to see them in the Prem - maybe not unlike Blackpool when they were promoted a few years back. I do think Norwich have the experience needed to claim the second spot. As for who claims victory among the next four teams, I'm going out on a limb to say Ipswich. I can't think of a manager more suited to a sudden-death play-off than Mick McCarthy.

If I were God, I'd arrange for a couple of hundred clubs to go into sudden administration and for St Blazey to qualify, by default, to play in the Premier League. It's about time a Cornish team played with the best.

Edited by Cornish Steve

Yep, the Cherries seem like Blackpool a few years back, inoffensive, smaller club who it was hard to dislike ...

We also enjoyed Blackpool's more than most as Seamus Coleman was a big part of it while on loan there.

And Eddie Howe being a Blue helps the Bournemouth support also :).

“One of the very first games I remember watching was the Cup Final when Everton beat Watford in 1984 and it left a huge impression on me, from that moment on I was a real diehard Everton fan. I used to travel and watch the games in London and Southampton and turned into a big fan. I still look out for their results."

Remaining Fixtures :

Bournemouth :
Home - Sheff Wed, Bolton
Away - Charlton

Norwich :
Home - Middlesbrough, Fulham
Away - Rotherham

Middlesbrough :
Home - Brighton
Away - Norwich, Fulham

Watford :
Home - Birmingham, Sheff Wed
Away - Brighton

Bournmouth will miss out I think.

Hope not, still in their own hands and their last three games are all against mid-table teams with nothing to play for, two of them at home. Win the three and they're champions, they really should be OK unless the nerves/pressure gets to them.

In fact looking at the table again seven points will be enough to guarantee second at worst unless 'Boro can turn round a fifteen goal difference deficit in their last two.

Hope not, still in their own hands and their last three games are all against mid-table teams with nothing to play for, two of them at home. Win the three and they're champions, they really should be OK unless the nerves/pressure gets to them.

In fact looking at the table again seven points will be enough to guarantee second at worst unless 'Boro can turn round a fifteen goal difference deficit in their last two.

I'd like to see them come up as it would be such an achievement but I think it will be them that wobble at the last.

I'd like to see them come up as it would be such an achievement but I think it will be them that wobble at the last.

They wobbled a bit today; went behind then came back to 2-1 up only to concede to an injury time pen.

Still in their own hands though, them and Watford big odds-on with the bookies.

Derby played a nerve-wracker today. 4-4 final. Just goes to show that games against teams with no supposed interest can be tricky. Teams, thankfully, play for pride if nothing else.

If they're well managed they do but often not he case. Players in dead games (for them) are often mentally "on the beach". Difficult sometimes to get yourself up for a game with little to gain/lose whatever the result.

Watford and Bournemouth now at top.

Remaining Fixtures for teams in contention.

Bournemouth has Bolton and Charlton, Watford has Brighton and Sheff Wed, Boro have Fulham and Brighton, Norwich have Rotherham and Fulham, Derby have Milwall and Reading, Ipswich have Nottingham Forest and Blackburn, Brentford have Reading and Wigan. Wolverhampton have Wigan and Milwall.

Ipswich with the hardest fixtures, but all of those are winnable, none of the tops teams are playing each other. They better hope for some upsets.

Norwich and 'Boro dropping points has opened the door for Bournemouth, they just need three points from two games now; hopefully wrap it up at home to Bolton tomorrow.

Bournemouth is Monday night - simple... win they're up... if only football was that simple! Would love to see them do it. Potentially an incredible away day too; it's a great place!

I hope they come up because it would be a fantastic achievement for them.

It's a loooong old way for our away fans though.

Not all of them (if I can blag a couple of tickets somehow) :).

Bournemouth looking comfortable, 2-0 up and Bolton down to ten men; though they missed the pen that resulted from the red. Fifteen minutes left. Well deserved, didn't realise they were close to dropping out of the league just six years ago.

3-0 now (brilliant goal from Callum Wilson) and the place is jumping.