IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Definitely need a change at half time. Problem is I haven't a clue who I would take off. Think Ross needs to come on but not sure I want Nais off.

Edited by rusty747

Well that was pretty bad. Barry has been dire, Mirallas all over the place...and not in a good way. Lukaku...in the changing room still.

Only two players doing anything so far.

Lennon trying.

Naismith his usual self.

Stones dreadful defending there.

What a shite shite first half... words cannot express how furious I am at the team atm. Dreadful defending off crosses and gift passes in the midfield. I would say to put some youngsters in that might give a rats ass about this game but we don't even have any on the bench! I feel bad for the fans that travelled to watch this joke of a performance.

That is one of the most painful halves of football I've witnessed.

NOT ONE SHOT AT GOAL. NOT FUCKING ONE! Defending has been shambolic. Lukaku hasn't even been in the game because we've left him all on his own (hello, Naismith!). Get Naismith off at half time for Ross, he's been absolutely useless. Why oh why did he come in in the first place?!

Guest rusty747

Not a lot you can say about that,

At least two changes needed immediately; I'd go back to the team that started last week, Mirallas and Naismith off for Ossie and Ross.

Can't argue with that!

That is one of the most painful halves of football I've witnessed.

NOT ONE SHOT AT GOAL. NOT FUCKING ONE! Defending has been shambolic. Lukaku hasn't even been in the game because we've left him all on his own (hello, Naismith!). Get Naismith off at half time for Ross, he's been absolutely useless. Why oh why did he come in in the first place?!

Naismith has been the only one to play a ball through. Agree he shouldn't have started, but he's been our best player so far.

After 15 minutes you actually saw Lukaku telling Naismith to drop back.

I would still put Ross back on though.

Wretched, dreadful, beyond embarrassing. About as many passes completed to Villa as to our own lads. Corner "defending" a joke, with Stones and Jagielka mostly ball-watching. Probably should be 3-0. Too bad they can't substitute 6 players in to start second half.

Looks as if they just can't be bothered, happy to settle for 11th or 12th, on vacation.

Wretched, dreadful, beyond embarrassing.