IGNORED

Pre-season Friendlies 2015-16

c1982

Would love it if he could push his way into the fold this season - it's easy to write a youngster off at 20 if he's not got in and around the 1st team but players like Osman and Ryan Mason show that not all players are ready at 18-21.

He is 23 now though, but maybe a late bloomer like Osman like you say. God knows we need players coming through to save us some money, and pretty much anyone is a better option than Kone.

4-0
Kev 2 goals
Rom 1 goal
Connor 1 goal

Think it was a very very good friendly for us against a Swindon team that tried to play good tidy football and made us work.
2 young boys at the back Galloway and Browning huge positive, Browning is our new Distin - rapid as.
Gerry was sharp, will only get sharper.
2nd half we dominated - Conner McAleny was hugely impressive, Cleverley was tidy. Kev played well as well as Rom.
Only negative was Besic pulling up short.

He is 23 now though, but maybe a late bloomer like Osman like you say. God knows we need players coming through to save us some money, and pretty much anyone is a better option than Kone.

I wouldnt say he looks an out and out striker. Think how martinez tries to play Naisy or Barkley out wide - he looks that sort of midfielder in the nasri sort of mould. Mind you, i havent seen alot of him, but he looks a good prospect, hopefully he kicks on. Rom also got 2 assists today.

I wouldnt say he looks an out and out striker. Think how martinez tries to play Naisy or Barkley out wide - he looks that sort of midfielder in the nasri sort of mould. Mind you, i havent seen alot of him, but he looks a good prospect, hopefully he kicks on. Rom also got 2 assists today.

Would you say Kone is an out and striker?... Exactly :P.

Would you say Kone is an out and striker?... Exactly :P.

hahahah, i would say he is meant to be :dont know:

Although he has some talent for breaking up scoring opportunities, we could try him at CB.

Edited by Btay